New family

Hi. It's 5 am right now and I haven't slept!
Also I would like to say I have a video editing account on insta and tiktok go check it out ! @_kaytodoo_o

Thanks!

________________________________
Bella pov.

I find myself sitting in a room full of girls laughing and joking around. It's weird because we are all getting along so well and I feel like we are friends already. Everyone is so welcoming and I love it!

Gab. "So when you getting the tattoo?" She questions me showing me the gangs tattoo. "Everyone has it including Ava so literally everyone." She laughs

I think for a moment.
"Well I have my gangs tattoo. So I don't know whether to cover it up. I'm next in line and because I'm dating Dakota my dad asked me if I wanted to join the gangs together. Dakota doesn't know! And I haven't told him yet! I don't know how he will react." I put my head against the headboard.

Ava. "I think it would be cool! We get a stronger and more bigger gang. We have a lot already and we have a lot of spare rooms sooo.." everyone starts thinking. They all say that I had to ask him about it. They didn't seem sure either. How will he react?

Gab. "So you done the deed yet ?" She winks.
"GABRIELLA!" I shout and I hit her arm. All the girls start laughing and I hear a phone go off. It's mine. Thank fuck it's waterproof. If it wasn't I would of actually killed Ava. I'm all dry now so it's fine! I answer it and put it on speaker when I see it's Dakota.

D. "Why did you walk away?"
"Cuz I wanted to talk to the girls." I state blankly.
D. "You didn't even say anything to them! You just looked at them then walked out!" He huffs.
Alice shouts 'GIRL CODE' and Dakota chuckles.
D. "Bella come here."
"Why"
D. "Cuz I said."
"No"
D. "Now or I'll come get you mysel-"
I end the call and I immediately look at the girls.
"I need a place to hide!" They all start getting up quickly and rushing out of the door and I follow them. We are running through the huge mansion and then they all lead me up loads and loads of steps till we get to the top and there's an attic and they are all pushing me up there. I get up there and they had to push me because there was no ladder. I climb up and I look down. I hold my hand out and gab grabs it and I lift her up. Once everyone is up we close the entrance and we sit there. It's dusty but there is a small window so we open it. I see some dusty boxes and I see a book on top. I grab it and realise it's a photo book. An old one. I open it and everyone is watching over me looking through it with me. I've put my phone on silent and the location is off so it's going to be hard to find me here.

Flicking through the pages I see pictures of Dakota when he was a baby and when he was a little kid with his parents. His parents looked so cute. Why is this up here by itself? Does he not like it? The entrance suddenly opens and we all scream when we see a head pop up. I immediately throw the book at the head and the head is suddenly gone.

Everyone pushes me to the entrance forcing me to look. Weren't they the best trainers in the gang? WHY ARE THEY PUSHING ME?!
I huff and I look through the entrance and I see ash laying on the ground in shock with all the boys standing over him. I slowly put my middle finger up at him and then he death stares me. I quickly move back before everyone looks up at what he was looking at.

Ash. "Of course they are up there! I almost got knocked out by a fucking book Dakota !"

I hold in my laugh and I see karrisa hiding behind gabbie. I've given this girl two nicknames already.

K. "Take this and throw it at them!" She quickly hands me another book but it's a really old reading book. I grab it out of her hand aiming at the entrance.
D. "Bella don't even think about it. If I get a book thrown at my head you will all be punished!" I look at the girls and they nod. Do it.

I see his head and his bright blue eyes and then BAM! He flops back down and I hear a groan then a shout.

D. "I give you all 5 seconds to get out or your all done for!"

5

4

3

2

We all quickly rush down and I smile innocently at ash and Dakota. They both have marks on their head. I start laughing and so does everyone else except them two.
They are both glaring AT ME! And only ME! It wasn't my idea! Well it was the first time but that was a natural reaction! I look away from them and start walking away.

D.  "Where do you think your going?"
"Away. Away from you." But I feel someone grab my arm.

D. "I don't think so. All of you to the backyard. Your all doing chores for the rest of the day. I would wear something cooling. It's hot outside." He starts dragging me and all the girls walk behind. I'm literally behind dragged so I'm facing the girls behind me. I just stare at them and smile and they smile but look guilty as fuck. I laugh. Dakota picks me up and chucks me over his shoulder.
"For fuck Sake Dakota I have legs!Put me down!"
He ignores me and I see a gun in the back of his jeans. Noice!
I quickly grab it and unload it so bullets go everywhere and roll around all over the ground. But he carries on walking. Is he not bothered by that? I would be! I still have the unloaded gun in my hand and I hit him on the head. We are already outside and I'm suddenly thrown into something cold. Blue covers my vision and I realise I'm in water. Second time today what they fuck?!

I quickly get up and I'm fuming and see an annoyed Dakota.
"Must I say you are lucky this gun is unloaded."
I throw the gun at his feet and I get out pissed off. He starts telling us what to do and I ignore him. I don't want to speak to him! I will not do as he says! He's being a bitch! He won't listen to me so I won't listen to HIM! I have my arms crossed over my chest and my t shirt is clinging to my body. I come up with an idea. While we are piling leaves and cleaning the pool. I take my shirt off and throw it on a bench to dry it off. I feel all eyes on me and I sit down. You must be crazy if you think I'm doing anymore work.

We had been doing work for around 2 hours and I hated the feeling of wet clothes on me. Like stepping in a puddle with socks on. UGH!

D. "Put your shirt back on."  I ignore him and stare off into the distance. I'm sat here in a bra and some jeans. The girls are laughing and sweating and the boys are purposely looking away from me to not get a beating from Dakota.

D. "Bella." He says

I reach for the back of my bra and start taking it off.
Am I crazy ?

Yes yes I am!

______________________________
Bella is pissing Dakota off right now! How will that end? You haven't met all the gang yet but those were the main 2 groups !

Bella is C R A Z Y.

VOTE COMMENT LIKE

THANKA FOR READING

BYE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️