Love at first site

HI THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!

______________________________
Bella pov

Im exhausted. I lay my head back onto the pillow. Dakota pushes my hair back comforting me as I hold his hand. I'm sweating. I hear crying. I smile as the feeling of happiness comes over me. My two babies.. are born.

We decided to wait till birth to find out their genders. We thought it would be a better surprise. To everyone and us. One baby's is handed to me then the other. I start to cry. With happiness. They both open their eyes. And I see something. Their eyes. One of their eyes have a section on them that is green. But the rest of their eye is blue and the left is blue too. It's only the right. It's...beautiful...

The doctor turns to us.

"They both have sectoral heterochromia in their right eye. It's nothing to worry about. They are quite unique in my opinion."

As tears run down my face I nod.
"Yes yes they are..."

"If you look under the blanket you can see the gender.." the doc says quietly. I look.

A girl... and a boy! One girl and one boy! Dakota jumps up and fist bumps the air.

"YES!" I laugh at him. I knew he wanted a boy even if he didn't admit it but I know she's going to be the death of him. Wait till she gets a boyfriend..lets see how that goes...

Dakota takes them both for me to rest after I kiss their heads. I slowly fall asleep.

***
Dakota pov

Bella is now sleeping. She did so well. I'm so proud of her. I look down at the two babies in my arms. I'm a dad... I can't believe it. If mum and dad were here they would love them. I love them so much. I look into their eyes. They are amazing. The doc said they had sectoral heterochromia. I find it beautiful and amazing. It's mine and bellas eye color in one eye. Then the other blue.

I feel tears sting at my eyes. But I hold them back. I'm so happy. I can't ask for enough. Just being with Bella was enough for me. But this made it better. I'm a better man now.

I've changed my old ways. I can see dad and mom smiling happily at me in my head.

~time skip~

Bella pov

I'm awake and I'm moving. I had pain killers so I think I'm all good. Everyone is sitting in the living room. The babies are literally being handed around carefully. Everyone wants to meet them so badly. Now they can. Their room is already done. It's next to mine and Dakotas. It has cameras and stuff in it so they will be perfectly safe. We will even keep someone by the door and their window. Call me over protective but it is what it is...

Ava. "Ohhh look at you! Your so cute! And so are you too!!" She says happily to them both. They smile and that makes my heart melt.

Ash. "So what are the names?"

"Umm we havent decided yet.." I laugh nervously.

"I know" says Dakota.

"Arthur Smith Jackson and Elena Smith Jackson. My mother's name and your fathers name" I tear up.

"Yes..they are amazing names."

~time skip~

Today is the day!

We all wait inside as we listen in the radio and look at the cameras looking outside into the back yard. There are fairy lights everywhere. And purple and white flowers everywhere. It looks truly amazing. I have the kids clinging to my legs wanting me to play with them.

"Elena And Arthur watch! Look quickly! Auntie Ava and uncle john are about to do something !" They both stand outside talking then it happens.

John gets down on one knee and asks the question. I see him mouth.

"Ava will you marry me?"

She stares at him then it hits her. She soon is jumping up and down and hugs him while crying. Me and everyone else including the kids run out. I jump onto Ava and hug her tightly!

"YAY! AVA!!!" I start to cry with her. This is sooo CUTE!

"Yay! Antie Ava is getting married !!" Elena shouts and so does Arthur. We laugh. This is amazing.

~time skip~

The kids are now both 6. They are walking down the isle as they throw the flowers everywhere. The music comes on and I see a very beautiful and happy Ava. She walks down the isle as Dakota walks with her. John walked me so Dakota walks her. I start to cry. Omg my bestie is getting married! This is so cute! IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH! They say their vows and she throws the flowers and someone catches it. We look and see it's Elena. My little girl caught the flowers. The ladies laugh but the men don't. The men have gotten extremely over protective over Elena. It makes me laugh sometimes.

"Papa! I got the flowers!" She shouts over to Dakota who is death staring her. She doesn't care though. She's just happy she got flowers.

"Yes I know baby. But your mine! No man is going to take you ! Not until you are 30!" Everyone laughs but she sits there confused.

Life is so good..

______________________________
Sorry for the short chapter!

LIKE VOTE COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️