Surprise?

Hi. Just hi.

Okay bye! 

________________________________
Bella pov.

As soon as I hear the Big Bang of the bombs go off and the walls crumble, I run. I run as fast as I can into the building. I run down halls and corners to try and figure out where Dakota is.
It's not the best idea but I had to find him.

"DAKOTA!" I shout. My voice bounces off of the walls and I hear nothing but I suddenly hear a faint.

"Here!" I run again in the direction of the voice. Every man who jumps out in front of me are sliced immediately. I'm not thinking about my actions. I'm focused on saving my man. I figure out where I am because I see my blood from where I was dragged across the floor earlier.

I burst through the door and I see carter standing in front of Dakota with a gun. He looks at me then back at him and I hear a trigger go off.

My eyes open wide when I see I'm holding the gun from my waist band and carter drops to the ground. I didn't even think about anything. My body just did it. As if it's a natural reaction. A natural instinct to save people I love.

I look at Dakota and I quickly untie him. He grabs me and kisses me roughly. He pulls away and whispers.

"I though you weren't going to come back.."
I slap his arm slightly. "Shut up! Of course I was going to come back! We have to move now." I hand him a gun and we rush out. Everyone is waiting outside and some people are running behind us. We run back to the cars and I smell smoke. I turn back and the house is slowly setting alight. It not very good when it's by a bunch of trees but I doubt it would travel to its surroundings.

I go to jump into the drivers seat but Dakota pushes me a side and makes me sit in the passenger side. I take off my body vest. My whole body aches. Dakota has a few bruises on his face from being punched but I look down and I have bruises all over my body.

Dakota has already started up the car and we are speeding off. Everyone else following behind. I don't have my seatbelt on but that's the last that's on my mind right now. I hunch over. My stomach is killing me right now. It's starting to get too much. I feel something in my throat and I cough. I see blood. It's probably just from my lips or something.

I see Dakota look over at me. My hand is on the dashboard and I'm tense.

D. "Are you oka-" I scream. The pain is so bad. What's happening to me?

"My stomach it hurts so bad!" My teeth clenched as I speak. I look up and we are at the house. Dakota gets out quickly ,he picks me up and he rushes into the house. He rushes into the doctors room and places me on the table. Every-time I move my whole body hurts but it's mainly my stomach. I groan in pain. My vision is getting blurry then everything goes black.

******
Dakota pov

I'm sitting outside of the doctors room once again. Bella just saved my ass from being shot in the head and now she's in serious pain. It was so sudden. She took me off guard when she screamed out. She normally is good with pain and doesn't show it but when she screamed out I knew something was really wrong.

It's been an hour and I'm aloud to go inside the room now. I look down at her unconscious body. The doctor is doing a scan. He puts the gel onto her stomach. He explains that she has been given a pain relief and should be doing fine. We have literally everything you need for you not to go to hospital.

He looks at her for around 5 minutes and he puts everything back into its place. He turn to me and sits down.

"Dakota.. I have some news to tell you but I'm not sure if we should wait till Bella is awake to tell her. She is stable and she will be completely fine in around a week or so if she eats correctly and doesn't move around to much."

"Just tell me now. Is it something serious ? Life threatening?"

"Well it's very rare but there's a possibility that it could be life threa-"

"TELL ME NOW!" I shout. This is Bella we are speaking about. I'm worried about her. I don't care if it's rare or not. It could still happen.

"Dakota. She's pregnant."

_______________________________
Sorry for the short chapter ! But I really wanted to keep it on a cliff hanger!
HOW WILL BELLA REACT?!

COMMENT VOTE LIKE

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️