Life at its fullest

Straight onto the chapter cuz i have an hour till I have to be somewhere. At 6 am ...yes ... oof

____________________________________________________________________
After everyone ate Dakota spoke up.

"All of us are going out for today. Go get ready."

Everyone gets ready and we head to the cars. Dakota had his arm wrapped around me. We all get in our cars and speed off. Dakota and me are in a car together and we are in front of everyone. I kept asking where we was going but he kept repeating 'you'll see'.

I was starting to get annoyed but then i realised where we was it was getting dark. We pull up and I understand everything. We are at the place where me and Dakotas first date took place. But it's different. Their are fairy lights scattered around. The stars are shining and i look around in awe. I turn around and i see Dakota standing behind me and everyone is watching.

Dakota gets down on one knee.

"Bella. Ever since i laid my eyes you i knew you was the perfect one for me." He looks nervous and my eyes start watering. "Bella i love you and i promise to make you the happiest girl ever. Ill give you everything you want. I want to make you happy. I want to spoil you. I want to show you off and make everyone jealous of us knowing that they couldn't have you! Bella smith.. will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes ...yes! Yes!" I jump onto him and he kisses me. I pull away smiling at him. He places the ring on my finger and he stands up holding me hand. Everyone then rushes over. The girls start looking at the ring and the boys are calling Dakota a pussy for being nervous. I laugh my life cant get better than this.

(I'm sorry I'm doing time skips but the book will be too long if i add in every single detail and it would get boring!)

Time skip to the day of the wedding.

I'm getting my hair and make up done

I'm getting my hair and make up done. Ash,Tj,Kai. Elijah and john are all of Dakotas best men. And all of the girls are bride maids. Everyone is finished and i look in the mirror at my dress. I smile. Ive never felt so beautiful in my life.
Ava" dont mss up your makeup Bella!!" I laugh at her.

We all walk to where i have to walk down the isle

We all walk to where i have to walk down the isle. John is waiting there. The music plays and the girls go Down the isle i. Their dresses.

It's my turn to go now

It's my turn to go now. John holds out his arm. He's walking me down the isle. I smile at him. I walk at a steady phase down the isle. I see Dakota smiling like crazy. His dimples are showing. He's wearing an all black sit and so are the boys. I hear people gasp and look in 'aww' . I see our not so little puppy looking very smart in a small tie. It was so cute i had to get it !

I stand in front of Dakota and i hold his hands. We say our vows. "Dakota Jackson and Bella Jackson i now present you as husband and wife" we hear cheers all around and i laugh when Dakota plants kisses all over my face.

At the after party people are having fun and dancing around. Ava looks drunk and its dancing with john who is holding her up. I suddenly hear. Song come on.

Surrender

It's the same song that i sang to when i met Dakota. He stands up and offers me a hand to dance . I take it happily and everyone watches. I whisper in his ear as we dance. "You really thought this all though didn't you?" He chuckles. "Yes Bella i did. And I'm now the happiest man alive."

_______________________________________________________________________________
AWWW WTF THATS SO CUTE IN MY OPINION !

LIKE VOTE COMMENT

THANKS FOR READING

BYEEEEEEE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️