[[ Chapter 42 ]] SM Seaside

{ Oof, sorry this took so long, I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates for this week so I'm planning on finishing and publishing two more chapters today as an apology :3

- Kawaii ♡ }

Color's P.O.V. ●

(Bet ya didn't expect that, huh ?)

I sat on the couch with my phone in my hand, chatting with Killer as I waited for Epic to finish in the bathroom. I grabbed a cookie from the plate I've brought from the kitchen and bit into it.

{ FlameyBoi = Color
   StabbyBoi = Killer }

StabbyBoi : So what are you doing right now ?

FlameyBoi : Just chilling on the couch and chatting with you. Epic is still taking a shower and I've already taken one this morning so yeah, I'm waiting for him. Also, I'm eating cookies 🍪 What about you ?

StabbyBoi : I'm waiting for Nightmare to finish in the bathroom as well ! Oop- He just finished, he's walking towards the wardrobe closet now.

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

I heard the bathroom door open and guessed that Epic was finally out of there.

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

FlameyBoi : Epic seems to be done as well.

StabbyBoi : Coincidence ?

FlameyBoi : Maybe, lawl.

StabbyBoi : I gotta go, I'll see you and the others at Kawaii's in 10 minutes okay ? Bye.

FlameyBoi : Bye.

●※●  ●※●  ●※●

I exited Messenger and went to YouTube to watch some random videos while I wait for Epic to come downstairs. I took a bite out of my cookie as I watched some funny epic fails videos.

After some time, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs but kept my attention in the video I was watching, knowing well who that was already. I felt arms wrap around my neck and something resting on my shoulder.

"Heya Tulip ~"

"Mmm, what took you so long ? I swear you're like a girl when you shower and get dressed sometimes..." I sighed as I passed the video and looked up from my phone to see those alluring violet eye lights looking lazily at me. Epic grinned and nuzzled my cheek, making me blush yellow.

( Note : Color's blush kinda depends in the colors of his flames based on his current emotions. If he's happy, his blush and flame is yellow, if he's in love, its light pink, if he's sad, its blue, if he's angry, its either red or orange, if he's disgusted, its green, and so on. )

"Can I have a cookie ?" He asked with those hopeful puppy eyes of his, I sighed and grabbed a cookie from the plate, placing it right in front of his teeth and he happily ate it, making me look away and stand up, grabbing my shoulder bag with me.

Epic walked in front of me and leaned in, pecking my teeth which made me flustered and blush madly. "I love you ~" He cooed, grabbing and kissing my hand.

"I-I-I love you too... Now c-come on. We only have 6 minutes to meet the others and we're already 1 minute left behind because of how long you've taken to get ready." I say as I placed my phone inside my shoulder bag and grabbed the keys to our house, checking around to make sure if there were no electronic devices left plugged on. Epic grabbed my hand and lead us towards the door which I locked once we stood outside and walked towards Kawaii's place, hand in hand. As we walked, Epic and I talked about random stuff.