💎 NINE / OUTSIDERS

Chapter Nine
Outsiders

Isis tilted her head back, her mouth agape from the sensation between her legs as Jhonny pushed himself inside of her in a rhythmic motion. He filled her up completely, stroking whilst looking down at the sexy way she twisted her face. Seeing his intense gaze, Isis curled her lips seductively, letting her hands run down her legs and spreading them wide.

Jhonny pulled out of her and placed his head in between her thighs, planting kisses along the lining of her legs and causing her back to rise - massaging his fingers against her nipples, driving her crazy.

The sound of his phone buzzing emerged from the nightstand for the third time, whoever it was desperately needing to get in touch with him. Jhonny reached for it, only to turn it off and return to his task at hand.

"You should answer it" Isis smiled, looking down at him "It could be important."

"It can wait." said Jhonny with a devilish smirk, biting into her thigh.

Isis let out a moan as he placed his lips against her slit, flicking his tongue expertly - only for the doorbell to ring seconds later. Jhonny knew that whoever it was wouldn't give up - causing him to finally rise up from on top of Isis.

"I know one thing, this shit better be life or death." Jhonny snickered, pulling a t-shirt over his head.

Isis rolled over, watching him throw on a pair of sweats before hurrying out of the bedroom. As he made his way to the front door, he turned his phone back on to see a plethora of missed calls from Vega, one of his partners.

He opened the door to see the same man on the other side.

"Wassup?" Jhonny furrowed his brows, seeing the agitated look upon Vega's face.

"Nigga I should be asking you that" Vega said, entering the home, "I been blowing your shit up like a baby's mom."

"For what? What the fuck is wrong now?" Jhonny firmly shut the door behind him.

"It's easier for me to show you, turn on channel six."

Jhonny picked up the remote from the coffee table once they made it to the living room, anxiously flipping to the news channel - which was never a good thing in his line of business. That meant some shit had gone wrong, horribly wrong.

He sat on the couch, his eyes glued to the screen as he watched them display the port in Reno.

"A significant amount of cocaine has been seized at the Reno port here in Nevada. Local officials who have been working diligently to make sure drugs stay out of our city, say they have been double checking any suspicious activity which caused them to stumble upon almost ten million dollars in cocaine."

Only a quarter million of that went to Jhonny, the rest of it belonging to Haru's establishment - meaning his supplier had taken a huge loss, including himself. Without the drugs, there was no way to make a profit off of the money he had spent to re-up. That meant he would be dried up on the west side, as well as wherever Haru distributed from coast to coast.

"That nigga call you yet, the one who shipping that shit over here?" Vega asked, taking a seat.

Jhonny shook his head, "Muthafucka if he called me do you think I would be clueless about this shit? He got a lot more buyers than just me, so he probably getting hit up from all over."

"So now what? We sitting on the last few, that shit will be gone in a week."

Jhonny ran his hands over his face stressfully. He wasn't the type to get upset over spilled milk, especially when it came to the contingence of the game. After ten years in it, he knew never to expect things to go perfect - that just wasn't realistic.