💎 FOURTEEN / SUPREME

Chapter Fourteen
Supreme

"Yuko, can you pass the salt?"

The eerie silence at the table had finally been broken, Hanna plastering a fake smile on her face as she looked across the table.

Isis continued to pick at her food, not realizing that Hanna was speaking to her. She was deep into her thoughts, it was as if she wasn't even in the room.

Sachi gently placed her hand on top of Isis's, gaining her attention.

"Mhhm?" She popped her head up.

"Hanna asked could you pass the salt." A smirk came to her mouth.

"Oh, sorry...sure." Isis picked up the shaker, stretching it across the table to her sister.

Hanna thanked her, next beginning to lightly pour it over her rice.

"So, tell us about your life in America Yuko. I bet it's...fly." She said with a giggle.

Isis snickered, "It's nice. My man works all the time though so it gets boring." She shrugged.

Jhonny passed her mind faintly. She missed him. The two had spoken briefly since he had gone back to the states, but she could tell that he was still upset about her decision to stay in Japan.

"We should visit, ma" Yuri bounced her eyebrows, "Can you believe we've never been there."

"I don't have any desire to go there" Sachi laughed lightly, "But if you sister doesn't mind, you're all welcome to go for a bit."

Isis could feel the eyes of all the girls staring at her, waiting for her response. It was four of them in total, all beautiful in their own way - Yuri, her fifteen year old sister resembling her the most. Her round baby face, big sultry eyes, bow shaped lips that were at the moment curled into a smile.

Beside her sat Akita, the oldest of Drago's daughters. She was more reserved, militant and focused. Her jet black hair, perfectly smoothed into a low ponytail with no sign of makeup or jewelry anywhere. She sat quietly, dipping her gyoza in her bowl of soy sauce. At twenty six, she had made a name for herself amongst the Dragon Family.

Lastly there was Hannah and Haya, the twins who were so far the most vocal. They were only two years older than Isis, with short curly hair that framed their heart-shaped faces beautifully with the same sultry eyes that could enchant a room.

Isis was all caught up on who was who, and had a general feel of who had accepted her and who didn't.

"Yeah, definitely" she finally agreed, "Vegas is all that."

"What are you thinking, Ta-Ta?" Haya smirked at her eldest sister, "You want to visit America?"

Akita looked up from her food, glancing around the table before responding.

"I think that there is much work to be done here first. You all can go, I'll help Ma run things around here."

"Oh come on, have fun for once. The business isn't going anywhere." Hanna rolled her eyes, sharing a look with her twin.

"Just like mom, I have no desire to go there. Everything I need is here" said Akita, "Plus we just conducted a deal with the people of Botswana. I'm traveling there to make sure the shops are set up correctly."

Sachi smirked proudly at Akita, who's eyes were always on the prize.

"Menelik will be meeting me there." Akita cleared her throat.