Chapter 4

Sophie

I was both physically and mentally exhausted by the time I finally reached Chrissy's house. As I gathered my purse and a few easy to carry items from the car, I took in where I was. The house was set back off the road with no immediate neighbors. It gave them a nice amount of privacy from the world. It was bigger and much nicer than I had expected. The guy that Chrissy was living with must have a decent job to afford this. I knew that she worked as a receptionist at a dental office, but this house was high above her pay grade.

"Sophie! You made it!" Chrissy exclaimed as she ran out of the house. My cousin was gorgeous; there's just no denying that. She was tall with naturally blonde hair halfway down her back. She had a slender athletic build that I envied. I had too many curves going on. Chrissy had the tiniest set of shorts on with a blouse that tied under her boobs. At least I beat her in that category. While I was a D cup, she was maybe a B.

"These were the longest two days of my life," I sighed as I hugged my cousin. "Interesting, but long."

"Hmm, that sounds like I need to hear more over a glass of wine."

"You have no idea. Let's get me unloaded. I definitely need a shower before I do anything else. I feel absolutely disgusting. Then we can catch up."

Chrissy reached into the back to my SUV and started grabbing what she could to bring inside. We piled everything up in the corner of the room that was going to be mine. There wasn't time to unpack the bags and boxes, nor did I have the desire to do anything right then except to feel fresh cool water on my hot sticky skin.

After a longer than usual shower, I sat on the edge of my double bed with a towel wrapped around me as I combed out my wet hair. The room was what you'd expect from a guest bedroom. Besides the bed, there was a large dresser, a nightstand, a comfortable-looking chair in the corner, and a double closet. It was all I needed for right now.

As I absently ran the brush through my hair, my mind drifted back to what had happened with that biker...with Daryl. Was that not even two hours ago?

I still can't believe that I had sex with a guy that I knew for like ten minutes, maybe fifteen.

In my broken down car.

On the side of the road.

It was broad daylight so anyone could have seen into the car, except it was raining like crazy, and the heat and humidity fogged up the windows. If I want to be totally honest with myself, it was the hot and heavy sex I was having with Daryl that did it. I couldn't help but smile as I remembered the feel of my naked body bouncing up and down on Daryl's very large and wonderfully satisfying dick. That man was certainly gifted by the Penis Gods.

And that has to be the wildest and most fucked up thing I have ever done.

But I didn't regret it for a single second.

It put an even bigger smile on my face, and a soreness between my legs that I almost wished wouldn't go away. It was a way to remember Daryl.

Finally, I threw on a pair of shorts with a sleeveless top and headed downstairs to find Chrissy. I found her in the kitchen with a glass of wine, putting the finishing touches on a casserole. "You look more refreshed," she said with a smile. "The wine's in the fridge in the door on the right. Diesel will not be in until later, so I'm making a casserole, so if he's hungry when he gets in, I can heat this up for him. That man has a huge appetite."

"Okay, what type of guy is named Diesel? What's the story with the two of you?" I asked as I poured myself a big glass of wine.

Chrissy smoothly launched how she was filling up her car with gas at a Gas and Go, and he rode in on his motorcycle. He parked at the pump on the other side of hers and started chatting her up right away. Diesel left with her number, and they've been together ever since.