Chapter 22

Sophie

Dinner was over, and the clear night sky twinkled with stars above us. Rock music was coming through the speakers mounted to the back of the building as the evening took a deeper turn. Beer and whiskey still flowed freely, but the conversations and laughter of earlier in the night had changed.

There was a bonfire that had flames dancing up into the dark, illuminating everything around it. I had noticed that more women had shown up after we ate. This was the second party I had been to at the clubhouse, but this was the first time I saw what actually happened after hours.

Sex. A whole hell of a lot of sex.

Daryl and I sat in a lounge chair with my back resting up against his chest. His strong arms were wrapped around me, holding me tight. Dinner had winded down, but the night was really only getting started.

There were small groups scattered around the yard laughing and talking. Everyone that I could see had a drink in their hand and were feeling no pain. That was the only normal part of this party. What I wasn't used to was what most everyone else was doing. There were lots of naked body parts that were involved in sexual acts that took the phrase 'public displays of affection' to an entirely new level.

Men and women were openly fondling each other. Multiple couples were engaged in having sex in front of everyone else. I saw two women giving a blowjob to the same guy and another one being double teamed by two younger club members.

Holy shit! I was so not used to this. Never had I seen people having sex this publicly. No wonder so many of these guys were single as they could fuck anyone they wanted whenever they wanted. Was this what Daryl did before me?

"What do you think?" he whispered in my ear.

Good question. "I don't know what I think. I saw some of the girls getting groped in the club, and they didn't seem to mind. I think most encouraged it, but this takes it to a whole new level for me. It's way crazier than when I saw you and that skank."

I felt Daryl chuckle. "Yeah, sorry about that. I was drunk, and I was pissed off, so that made me the stupidest man on the damn planet."

"Agreed," I said, patting the hand he had around me. "So I got that blowjobs may be somewhat of the norm, but I didn't expect to see people having sex right in front of everyone. It is dark out here, but you can still tell and hear what's going on. Is this what you used to do?"

I wasn't sure I wanted him to answer me, but I needed to know this part of his past. The club was his past, present, and future, so what happened a few months ago or a few years ago may affect me. I'm not going to like hearing it, but I wanted to know. I had a past, too. It just wasn't near as crazy as I expect his was.

"It's a benefit of being in a club. Both the guys and the girls get off on this. We don't go out looking for these women. They come to us looking to bang a biker. Some stay with us, and those are the Hellions, but the rest come here for free booze and to get fucked. When I was younger, I did all of that. Fucking anywhere I wanted with anyone I wanted. These women are allowed to say no. We don't force anyone to be here or to fuck anyone they don't want to."

"These last few years, I kept things more private. Any fuckin' I did was in my room. It was all about me getting off and then them getting gone. You are the only one I never wanted to kick out of my bed. I never get enough of you, Soph."

Surprisingly, I didn't hate hearing what he had to say. It was sex without any emotions attached. Guys could often do that, but with me, that was never the case. My emotions always got involved, which was why me having sex with him that first day in the car was so out of character for me.