Chapter 2

TRAX

Sophie had turned away from me after her apology and was staring out the rain-swept window. My eyes stayed glued to her. I wasn't mad at her. Not even close, even though I think she thought I was. I know I answered her like a dick about having someone on the back of my bike. I shouldn't have been like that, but I'm no weekend rider.

My bike is my life, and bikers don't just let any piece of ass ride behind them.

Then tell me this. Why was I suddenly imagining her riding behind me with those tits of hers pressed up against my leather-clad back with her arms wrapped tightly around me? Why? I knew her all of ten, maybe fifteen minutes max. What about her was different from every other woman I had ever met? Not once had I pictured anyone riding behind me except her, right now.

Maybe she was right about the heat. Not only did it have me thinking about shit I never considered before, but it also had me wanting to see what she looked like naked. Like right now naked, and that had my dick rock hard. I was certainly interested in her. Hell, I was the second I saw her sitting on the tailgate of her SUV, but was she feeling the same way toward me?

I'm used to easy women where a simple lift of my chin or a crook of my finger had one in my lap. I was used to getting sex with women who openly offered me themselves. That's what the Hellions were there for. I could be blunt with them on what I wanted. I didn't have to ask them or even a bang bunny if they wanted to fuck because that's what they were there for. They got off fucking bikers, and when they were done, the women knew where the door was.

That wasn't Sophie. And I didn't want to treat her that way either.

This was all new territory for me. It had been too many years since I had been in a position like this. It made me feel like an awkward teenager again. And I fucking hated those years.

While I was still figuring what to do and Sophie kept trying staring out the fogged up window, I was looking at her tits. Some guys like them a handful. Some guys wanted them fucking huge. I like mine in between, and hers were. They would overflow my hand if she ever let me grab one.

And just thinking about them had me even more uncomfortable as my dick got even harder. I moved the hand that was casually trying to hide the big bulge in my jeans. If she figured out on her own what I was offering, then it was up to her to say yes or no. Blatantly propositioning her may end up with me out in my ass in the middle of this rain, and that was the last thing I wanted.

I was hoping for a different option. One that ended up with both of us naked.

Sophie finally turned and looked back at me. I saw her realize that something had changed. My eyes looked her up and down before settling on those magnificent tits of hers again for a few very long seconds. When our eyes finally locked, she saw the offer in them. I put the ball in her court now on what happened next. It was totally up to her. All she had to do was to meet me halfway, and it instantly would be a hell of a lot hotter in this car.

The choice was hers.

I watched a small sexy smile come across her lips. She turned toward me, leaning slightly in my direction, and I met her the rest of the way. My fingers threaded themselves into her hair as I grabbed her gently behind the neck. She had a hand resting on my chest that when I softly pulled her toward me, she ended up clutching my shirt in her fingers like she didn't want to let go. I could tell that neither of us had any immediate plans to stop.

To say I was shocked she wanted, this was an understatement. I never thought she'd go for it. I wasn't anything special at all, but she was a knockout. Except, there was no way I was saying no since it looked like she was game for some crazy ass hot fucking.