1. Let Go

You weren't too good at making friends as a child, but you were able to. Even if it was just one.
-
"Hey!" You almost scream at young boy sitting alone. Quickly blushing over how loud that might've been, but you forget it soon enough. You weren't one to talk aloud, but this time was different.

"H-Huh?" The boy looks over his shoulder, you can see his gentle face, and rosy cheeks. His peachy hair bouncing as he turns.

"You have a friend like mine! That's really cool!" You exclaimed, pointing at the green figure that floated near the boy.

The boy's eyes widened as he turned all the way around you see you, and a similar presence.

You thought you had been the only one to have such a weird friend by your side, but this boy seemed to have one too.

The boy stared at your friend for what seemed like forever. His amethyst orbs scanning her young, starry body, her short, gravity defying hair, her ghostly aura.

"I really like your friend, what's his name?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey Nori!" You cheer as you catch up to him to walk home together.

"Oh! You're here." He said, with a melancholic tone. This confused you.

"What's up?" You ask, wondering if something is troubling him. He was your best friend since year one, practically nine years! You had a right to know what was troubling him, had it been anything at all.

"I-" He started, before abruptly stopping. He looked down with a red face, body completely. "I'm moving away."

"Haha, stop messing around." You calmly joked. You both had only each other for so long so this was a usual occurrence. You laced your fingers with his and tried to walk along. He wasn't budging.

"I'm not joking, (Y/N)." He said with a firm voice, looking back at you with piercing eyes. He was trying to be strong about this, but you could clearly tell that he was burying his feelings.

"..." You stared back at him. Looking into his violet eyes you've loved so much. You let go of his hand, it wasn't worth it to try to drag him along anymore. Your arm slowly made their way back to the sides of your body.

You don't know how long you stood there, just staring at him. You gripped your skirt in anger as the skies turned dark with dense clouds, the sun sank, and the gentle pitter pattern of rain began to fall.

"I never wanted this to happen, (Y/N). They're set on moving away. I've never been much attached to them, and without you, I just-" He spoke before you wrapped your arms around his neck in a split second. Your quivering lips lying on top of his soft ones. His gentle curl grazed your face as you felt everything at once.

That would be the last time you would see Noriaki Kakyoin.