Chapter 6

Perrie's POV :
We are greeted by a warm smiling Danica " hi come in she says pulling me in for a hug " she was always in a cheerful mood always smiling. " I can't get over her cuteness " Danica says when she looked into the carrier. Zayn smiled while looking down at Fey he looked very proud , as if he was thinking I helped make this baby. everyone had adoring eyes and Awes over Fey. Fey was the centre of attention being held and passed around. " Liam where's dani " Niall asked " uh she couldn't make it " Liam said looking down at the floor. Everyone just nodded but Zayn looked at me shaking his head. Niall stands up clapping his hands together " I bet you all wonder why We have gathered all you here today" " Niall this isn't a wedding get to the point mate " Harry said " harry " a very pregnant Zoe said while elbowing him " owe damn you got some strong elbows ". " I will get her to elbow you more if you don't shut the fuck up a listen mate " Niall says laughing " HEY EARS " Zayn says " she won't remember " I say. " YEA BUT MY KIDS WILL " louis says " covering Luca's ears. " after lots of rambling Niall had a annoyed expression. can I get to my point now " Niall says everyone nods " we have big news everyone DANS PREGNANT " Niall says excitedly. Everyone gets up and con graduates Niall and dan. " wow that means everyone will have a kids lads " Louis says , as he rubs Eleanor's hand. Zoe and harry were the first to have kids , Darcy who is five and Noah who's almost three. Then have twins on the way. Then Louis and eleanor who have two kids Luca who just turned two and olivia who is one. Liam and Danielle have Nala who is two Now we have Fey.
We just talked about our lives compared to before we had kids.
After a nice home cooked meal we said our goodbyes. On the way home we talked about how many things have changed over the past couple of years. How everyone's married with kids , ever since everyone had kids or found out they were having a baby everyone's been so much more family ordinated. All the boys would do anything for their kids they went from going out late and partying to playing dress up and watching Disney movies.

The next day :
I was woken up at 4:00 am and Fey never went back to bed , an awful start to a day. I was making breakfast then I felt two arms wrap around my waist ," morning love " a soft raspy voice whispered I turned around and kissed him. Zayn then went over to the couch taking Fey out of her rocker , and carrying her into the kitchen. " do you think Liam and dani are okay " I said " I don't know I'm worried you know , they have had difficulties before " Zayn said I nodded " but they have seemed to be okay ever since Nala was born " I said Zayn nodded in agreement " I'm going to go see him today to make sure he's alright "....

authors note : hmmm wonder if Liam and dani are alright..... ALSO IM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES HAVENT BEEN IN THE BEST PLACE BUT I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE WEEKLY. ALSO PLEASE GIVE MY OTHER BOOK A READ JOURNAL PAGES THANKS LOVE YOU GUYS 💕