chapter-6

"BRIGHT"

Bright just rolled his eyes at the voice of the newcomer... the voice that he knew too well. It's not that he hated his girlfriend, she is currently nagging him to have a double date with her co-star and Bright didn't like that.... the mall trip she asked was also a sort of double date with her friends... Bright was not an outgoing person and she knows this fact too well but still nags him..

Off: should I tell security to not let her in again...

Off whispered into Bright's ear...

Bright: it's ok she is harmless, for now... if I want I will ask your help...

With that Bright turned to greet Jane..

Bright: hey Jane what are doing here?

Jane: I thought you were working... but you ditched me to play with these guys...

Gun: we were working and now we are taking break...

Jane: can we talk for few minutes alone...

Bright: huh~ yes.

Folk: wait.... Jane do you wanna play the game...

Jane: what game...

As Folk and Fon explained Bright was signaling them not to do....

Jane: oh wow it sounds interesting let's play Bright....

Bright: *sweetly* no baby it's a stupid game...

Jane: but I wanna play...

Bright: what if the thread breaks...

Jane: it's just a game let's play na...

Jane got the thread from Folk and walked to Bright, who took a step back and dashed into Win... they looked at each other for a fraction of second...and turned away..

Jane: show me your hand...

Bright raised his hand for her to tie...

Jane: no...not the right hand... raise your left hand... the thread should be tied in the left hand...

Bright hesitantly looked at Win and slowly raised his left hand...

Jane: better... I will tie now...

As she was doing that, Bright's held his gaze with Win... he didnt know why he did that but all he could think about that time was Win shouldn't witness Jane doing this... so he held his gaze with Win never leaving his eyes and so as Win starring straight into the eyes of Bright not looking at anything other than his eyes/face.

"Awwww" Bright heard a small cry, which caused him to turn and look at Jane holding the broken thread... he shouldn't feel like this but Bright felt releaved for that fraction of second before looking at his girlfriend, who was on the verge of crying....he draped his arms over her shoulder and tried to cheer her.

Bright: I told you, this is just a stupid game and a thin thread dont fret over it....

Jane: ah.... I know it's just a game but I feel wierd you know.. sad... did it break for everyone..

Bright: why do you wanna know that

Jane: please I wanna know...

Bright: p' TayNew and p' OffGun's didnt break...

Bright hugged her "its okay, it's just a thread".....

He released her after sometime, when he was sure that she wouldn't start crying again...

Bright: if it cheers you up, I will take you up on the double date you planned...

Jane smiled brightly at the comment...

Jane: oh, really I will hold on to that... though we cannot go now..

Bright: why? What happened?

Jane: oh I came her to inform you that I got a sudden acting gig as supporting actress... so I need to leave the city... mostly 2-3 weeks.... I dont know... I wanted to see you before I go.... so I came here...

Bright: oh... you are an actress now...

Jane: yes, you have to stand in line to get my autograph..... anyway I need to leave immediately so bye bye and take care...

Jane greeted everyone goodbye and came to Win..

Jane: take care of him for me na...

Win: huh

Jane: Bright, he sometimes forgets things even eating... take care of him for me na...

Win: hmmm *he nodded*

Jane hugged him and said "Bright is lucky to find a friend like you"....

Win looked at Bright and then at Jane... how could he hate her or how could he stop his feelings for Bright so that he wouldn't hurt this wonderful girl...

Bright: I will walk you to the parking...

As they both separated from the group... Win felt like shit, why does it hurt so much??? Why couldn't he break away from Bright? What is that invisible force that's binding him together with Bright? Is it really the Red Thread.... Win opened his palm to look at the UNBROKEN RED THREAD that he tied and played with Bright... Bright has stuffed the thread into his hand when he dashed with him...

Parking:

Jane: Iam really happy you found Win

Bright: huh?

Jane: Win I assume is a good friend of you here right?

Bright: how did you know?

Jane: I observed..

Bright: how?

Jane: you let Win drive your car.... you wouldn't even let Gus touch your keys... but you let Win drive your car..

Jane clicked her tongue realising what she has talked.... Gus was Bright's long term best friend and he disappeared before Bright came to Thailand.... the two were inseparable so after the incident Bright has closed himself up from many people...

Jane: it's good though you came here.... you found a friend and opened up to people now.... not only that, you ordered food from his mobile without even asking him what he wants to eat and you even have your fingerprint scanned into his phone... if I didn't know any better I would have thought you guys as couple....

As Jane laughed Bright was lost in the thoughts and tried to process the new found information.... has he and Win became best friends even without realizing or is it more than that...

Why does he feel familiar with the complete stranger.....

As he was lost in thoughts Jane tiptoed and kissed him.... but Bright couldn't reciprocate the kiss... he just stood there.. Jane broke the kiss when they heard people teasing and whistling behind them.... they turned to look as their gang was making the way towards the car...

Fon: oi you guys get a room...

Jane: nah, it wont be necessary iam leaving now...

Fon: ok then Bright join us we are going for dinner...

Jane: ya you should go too... bye...

As she said she got into the car and left..

Bright couldn't take his eyes from Win... Win's eyes clearly showed that he was hurt... Bright suddenly has the urge to go over to him and tell him that he didnt kiss her... but Win turned the other way and Bright doesn't know what to do... why is he feeling hurt when he has done nothing wrong...

Suddenly his phone pinged of notification... as he checked the video that he was tagged by Jane, Bright's eyes widened....

"WIN"

____________________________________________

Important:
Guys I would like to say I would lightly go into the story of offgun and taynew.. I give importance to every character I write so please be patient with me... I wrote this chapter before I explore everyone's story and how everyone played a part in brightwin story...