11

After the successful capture of the drug exchange at laem chabang port Arm and Tay were in Pattaya trying to find what was Nicky doing here....

Tay: what are we gonna do now? There is no clue about Nicky.... we are wasting our time here

Arm: I know....but Tay do you remember i told you that Bright's mother died of the drug?

Tay: ya so what?

Arm: that happened in Pattaya... her address is listed here.... so let's go investigate it..

Tay: it happened 10years ago if I remembered correctly... what's the use of investigating that... moreover no one is gonna remember that incident...

Arm: anyway we are wasting our time here, let's try this one too...

Tay: okay..

Arm searched the database for information and found the address.. and both of them reached a quite suburban area... they checked the address, it's a big mansion like house and it looked like no one was living in it... they both strolled down the road to find anyone to talk to but the area was too quite and no one can be seen...

Tay: let's ask the next door neighbor's

They went and knocked on the door next to the address they intended to check.... a 40 something women opened the door for them..

Women: who are you?

Tay: we are friends of the boy who lived next door to you...

Women: friends from where?

Tay: school friends.... his house is locked ... after school we kind of lost touch... so do you know where he is?

Women: I dont know what game you are playing... I'm new to this area our family moved here only 1 year ago but I know for sure the boy next door and his mother died in car accident...

Tay: are you sure?

Women: I dont know...

Arm: please ma'am any help to meet my friend would be good...

Women: I really don't know anything but if you want you can ask my Maid here is her address she worked there for sometime before the incident happened... but I know for sure the boy next door died on the same night as the fire accident which killed his friend and family....

Tay: which fire accident?

Women: the one on the back street.... the incident was very famous here... both the boys where dear friends most say they were lovers too... they died on the same day.... anyway I have work to do, you can ask any other person about it...

Both of them thanked and went to their car...

Tay: a fire accident and a car accident on the same day of two best friends...

Arm: maybe they have it wrong... Bright wouldn't have died and they might have not known it...

Tay: let's talk to the maid...

Arm: you said it was waste of time..

Tay: this story got interesting...

They both went to the maid's house as told by the women...

Maid: who are you?

Tay: we are detectives we were investigating some incidents, we need your help...

Maid: oh okay...

Tay: it's about the incident that happened 10years ago... I heard you were working at Mrs.Chivaaree's house 10years ago... can you tel me about it.