15⚠️🔞⚠️

🔞⚠️Dark theme🔞⚠️
___________________________________________

"Help me" the low coarse voice of the young boy, with half lid soulless eyes... Newwie straight away knew that the boy is here against his will... he decided he should save the boy... that why he went to next room and mixed the drugs in the liquor and brought it to the other room where the boy was in and served it to the three monsters who was torturing the poor soul...

The drugs took some time to take action... Newwie waited patiently for everyone to loose consciousness.. then he released the boy from restrains... he was so young... New wanted to strangle the monsters who did this to him... but now is not the time for that, took the unconscious boy to bathroom and washed him... he remembered about his sister suddenly... this boy must be her age too, what if it was her in this position.... no he mentally shook his head... after washing he took the boy and dressed him in any clean clothes he can see...  the unconscious boy opened his eyes...

Tine: t~than~k y~ou.

It was almost a whisper... if Newwie wasn't near him he wouldn't have heard him...

Newwie: hey.... open your eyes...

Tine opened his eyes slightly...

Newwie: look do you have someone trusted to call.??

Tine thought for sometime and shook his head..

Newwie: ok call them and tell them to meet you at this place at 8PM...and dont tell  anything  that happened here...

Tine nodded his head and Newwie went to search for any phone he could get and brought back one cell phone..

Time's hand were shaking but he made the call...

When he heard the voice on the other end he started crying...

Newwie wanted to shut him now... if the person on other end caused any problem then it's over for both of them and their families...

Tine: W~At..... save me...

He lost consciousness...

Newwie took the phone: hello mister whoever you are to this young man meet us at coconut farm resort... there is a secret way by beach side.. at 8PM. And dont ever tell anything to anyone... if you breath about it forget this young man's life...

After that New carried the boy to a corner room which is used for storage and left him there till the time comes..

It was first time for Newwie to be doing this helping someone even though he is in worst situation... but he wanted to do... all he can think about was his sister in the young boy's shoe... so at 7.30 he helped the boy to stand who has regained some strength due to some rest...

When they reached the secret entrance... there was no one.... Newwie was agitated... on of the customer made him drink.. little tipsy, he has to get back or he would have hell to pay for...

It was 8.15 still the young boy's friend is a no show...

Newwie: here take it...

He gave a gun to the boy..

The boy was afraid and puzzled..

Newwie: I took from the customer and use it for your safety..

Tine: you..

Newwie: Iam going to bring a car and drop you of some place far from here...

Tine: car?

Newwie: stole from a customer too... he is drugged now so I will bring it back...

With that said he left the boy...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Newwie: then I heard a gun shot after a while and hurriedly took the car...

Everyone was stunned and shocked to hear the truth... Type and Bright were crying... Tay who had disgust for Newwie has replaced it with worry and sympathy....

Gun: I was raped 10years ago by my classmates 3 of them... they video taped it and blackmail me for more sex.... I had no choice... that day they called me to coconut farm resort... it was horrible.. there were cries everywhere and the boy who raped me sold me to 3 business men there... they are sick bastards... they wanted to play... that's what they said... they hurt me and wanted me to run so that they can catch and you know do it... hunting ground... that's what they called it.......

There was a far away look and fear in his eyes... off place a hand on his shoulder for support which made Gun to snuggle into his arm.

Gun: I was running, bleeding from wounds and torn dress... they were laughing and video tapping it... suddenly this boy appeared out of nowhere... he caught me... I can clearly see he was also a victim to this brutal act... but he suddenly waved a gun at the guys that were chasing me... he pulled me with him and started to walk away when one of the guys came to catch us he waved the gun and took a shot.... they stopped and we ran to some kind of way and the boy looked around as if he was waiting for someone and a short time after that a car came...

Newwie: we escaped from there but I was little tipsy and Win started to loose consciousness we reached the highway but suddenly a car came and crashed into us... the car was in wrong way and driving like madman... when we woke up in hospital the boy was in coma so we decided to fake his ID so that they can give him some treatment instead of questioning us... it took 2 months for Win to wake up from coma..

Gun: he didn't remember anything except the things that happened in the resort... he was a mess.... but it's ok he saved my life... because if him I had courage to report my incident to police though they never took action because one of them is commissioner son... someone beat them up and gave back my video... but there are still more out there... Win would try to harm himself daily... he would wake up with nightmares we stay with him whole day and night... we became family... Newwie sent his sister aboard to his aunt... my father died of heart attack hearing about this incident and my mother left me taking my sister with her told that was only the safest way for them....After one year of this incident Win tried to drown in bathtub...

Newwie: we got him.... he forgot the incident and everything... it was blessing for us... after five years I got a call and they sent the video tape of us three to me... and asked me to develop the code for a web... more like blackmailed me to do it...

Gun hugged Newwie giving him support... Type, Man, Gus and Bright were stunned they couldn't even move...only tears in their eyes....

Tay: when did this happen...

Newwie: August 8th 2010...

Tay: if what you guys saying are true then the car that crashed into you guys would be Sarawat and his mother... Which is Bright...

Bright: huh?

Gus: Sarawat I have to talk to you...

Bright: No.... dont call me that iam not Sarawat and he is not Tine...

He is having a panic attack and started hyperventilating. he needs his meds but he didn't bring with him.... Jane immediately called for a doctor for asking him to prescribe the meds...

Doctor: is this the Meds he is taking regularly?

On seeing a prescription of Bright that Jane had with her in case of emergency...

Jane: yes doctor..

Doctor: these two meds are fine but the third med is for making him lose memory... do you want that too...

Bright: lose memory?

_____________________________________________

So how was it I tried to tone down the darkness... so guys please tell how is it🙏🙏 I like when you guys interact with me so I can use it to better my story