14🔞⚠️

Warning- heavy dark theme... read at your own risk...
🔞⚠️🔞 Rape 🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️

Please comment about it so I could continue the story... please  if you are uncomfortable then I will change the way of writing ... please tel me about it..
_____________________________________________
The three of them Off, Gun and Newwie were kept in the same interrogation room... with no officials in it.... none of them talking to one another... they didnt know how much time has passed... Gun was most of the time glaring at Newwie, he is more pissed at him...

Newwie has told what has he done to Gun and Off only 2days back... Off was the one who advised in leaking the information to the police department... after many arguments and thoughtful considerations Newwie has done as Off told him leaked the information about drug and dark web to the police... Now three of them were arrested...

He was more than embarrassed he was ashamed to see Tay's raging face... that man has followed him like lost puppy in love... and he was melting by him day by day... he wanted to be with him but his past was haunting him day in and day out... that's why he came out with the information... he didnt want to hide anything to Tay because he genuinely liked him... but now the look that Tay gives him the pure disgust makes him wanna die then and there....

The door to the room opened and Tay and Arm were the ones who came in Tay didnt even look at Newwie...

Tay: Gun I told many times if you lie i wont leave you... you have hell to pay... now tell me why did you lie about the party...

Gun started to say something but Off hushed him... looking at Off, Tay's anger level spiked to another level...

Tay: you disgust me Off... when everyone said you were dirty homicide detective I never believed them, I defended you... when they let you go of the police force I begged every higher officials that you wouldn't have done it... but now I dont know... is money that much important to you Off.... how can you hide the truth...

He was on verge of crying... Arm consoled him... he didnt know what to do... Off, Tay, Arm were friends from college days they three planned together to join the police force and three of them got promotions together.. it was one year before Off was let go because there was a overwhelming evidence of Off manipulating evidence.. and taking bribe... Tay and Arm were desperate to prove that Off didn't do anything but Off kept quite the whole time and left the police and joined this company.... Tay was the one most disappointed and angry... but he understood Off, because Off was constantly in spotlight inside the office internal affairs were pressuring him... leaving the police for not receiving any punishment was the deal he made... because Off's accomplishments were very high and higher officials didn't want the news spreading outside... but now all along Off has known about Gun and Newwie and didnt speak up so Tay and Arm were having confusion about Off's intentions..

Off: we will speak once my lawyer arrives...

He said with a cocky attitude challenging Tay...

Tay had it enough he punched the table and pushed the chair and went out with Arm trailing behind.. they were greeted by Singto once they were out...

Singto: if they are not speaking prosecution decided to charge them with the enough evidence... it could earn them atleast 10years in prison... even though Off and Gun did not do anything big except hiding their friends, this dark web is a big thing we cannot leave them too.. Newwie might get lifetime in prison...

Tay: I dont care at this point... make them sign and take them away... you prosecutors can interrogate them...

"Wait"