chapter-3

'Bright'

He heard a sharp voice, which he knew all too well. He looked up to see his girlfriend Jane standing there with scowl on her face.

"Jane" he said with a little smile.

Jane: I thought you were busy and didnt even dared to call you but you are  playing here???

Bright: listen Jane, it's not like what you think.

Jane: then what it is, running around in the middle of the office?

"we were working till now and we took break to stretch a little." Win said with a little irritated voice and glaring little at her

Jane: who are you?

Bright looked at Win with a pleading eyes not to spurt out any boyfriend crap.

Win: hi, iam Win, Iam his...... *looking at Bright* Iam his co worker.

"Iam Jane, his girlfriend... if you guys are not busy I will take him home"

Win's eyes little saddened with the information but he quickly masked it with a not so sweet smile.

"We are busy, we have deadlines to meet" Win said and looked at Bright who seems to be tired.

Win:But I think it's late now so going home will be a good option for everyone....... we can start early tomorrow

"Ha, then we are leaving now" said Jane and dragged Bright to the go out.

Once they were out of sight Win shouted "YOU EVIL WITCH"....

"Who are you shouting at?".... Win turned and found Earth and Mild walking towards him

Win: no one, not important, where are you guys going it's only 6 in the evening.

Mild: we are going on a date

Win: since Bright has left, I think you two should help me continue the work..

Earth: no, we reserved this restaurant two months before so we are going..

Win: ohh... okay then I will go continue the work...

He sighed and slumped his shoulders... he felt tired.. but he has lots of work to do...

Mild: we will work on the project tomorrow, as you wont be working tomorrow... we will try to come early..

Win: huh???.. why I wont be working tomorrow??

Both of them laughed at him..

Earth: you said you will go take photos of some places, so we can put it in our game...

Win: oh shit I totally forgot.... I could ask Bright to help...

He took out his phone to call Bright only to realise that he didn't have his number.

Win: hey guys, do you have Bright's number?

Earth raised his eyebrows at him...

"We barely met the guy, you were calling him boyfriend and didn't even try to get his number?"

Win: oiiii, you know how forgetful I get at times.

Mild: you still keep forgetting things??

Worry clearly shown on her face.

Win: not like before mom.... and you guys should get going its getting late...

As Earth and Mild left... Win looked around the office, no was there everyone has left today... even p'Gun has left who literally stay at the office.... maybe he should leave too... as he went to switch off all the lights he felt  presence behind him, his heart started racing... 'no one should be here' was his thoughts he could hear his blood pulsating in the now dimly lit room ... he was startled and gave a low cry when he felt a hand on his shoulder... turning around with frightened face he saw Bright who was trying to control his laughter.... Win's frightened face turned into a angry face with little tears forming