20

One year later

Nicky and Sarawat's father was sentenced to lifetime in prison...

Slowly but steadily Off and Gun made progress in their relationship... Off after the whole mission gave a volunteer Retirement and settled with Gun... helping him in creating a new project along with Newwie... and other team members

Well their company was closed so whatever money they have saved they put together to start a new game... then Type and Man invested some in the game and launched it which was also a success from their part...

Tay and Arm tried to find out more about the drug and Sex trafficking which was futile on their part...

New was waiting for Tay for their outing.... it took around one year for them to officially date...

Tay: I will keep this file in the records room... do you wanna come with me or stay here?

Newwie: I will come with you

As Tay was placing the file, New just looked around the room and something caught his eyes...

Tay: what are you looking at?

New: Tay!! What are these files...

Tay: these are cold cases which are bot solved...

New: can I look at it... I think I saw a familiar photo...

Tay nodded and showed him only the photo of a person...

New: what case is this Tay?

Tay: it's a Missing person case... I think he was missing for 8years...

New again looked at the pic carefully...

New: I think I know this guy Tay...

Tay: really from where?

New: from coconut farm resort... he was also one of the escort...

Tay looked at New for sometime thinking and went to grab another file...

It was a girl missing for 7 years...

New: I know her too from the same place......

They were silent for sometime...

New: What it is Tay?

Tay: *sighing* I dont know New and I dont want to know... it's already traumatizing for everyone... for you... so lets leave this case here..

He rushed Newwie out of the place and went out but not before taking the snaps of the file and sending it to chimon their computer technician

Meanwhile in graveyard..

Type, Man, Bright and Win...

Win: Mom! Dad! Sorry I didn't come soon to visit you... I was at a hard place...

He could only cry... no words sounded good enough for him...  Bright hugged him tightly... today is the first day Win is out of the rehabilitation centre... and also this is the first time he is visiting his parents graveyard... he didn't even know they were dead on that fateful day...

Now he can stay in same place with some of the trusted guys and can allow only few people to touch him...

His smile is not as bright as before but he could smile now...

As for Bright he went intense therapy to regain all the Memories... he still couldnt forgive his father or more like not wanting to face him...

Soon after paying respects to their parents they all left to join others in a restaurant... it's a day to celebrate for Win getting discharged...