chapter-7

Ok friends.... please do tell how the story is going... I feel lost... I thought main plot and now iam struggling to write around it... so I wanna know how the Crime part of the story and the suspense is..... is it any good
____________________________________________

"WIN"

As Bright almost shouted at him by looking at his phone...

Win: what?

Bright: what is this?

He asked by showing the phone to him..

Win: what is what?

He took the phone from Bright and looked at it... it was a picture of Bright and Jane in a restaurant celebrating some event...they looked happy... Win got irritated why is Bright showing him the picture?

Win: what is it? You and your girlfriend are being lovey dovey here!!

Bright: look clearly

Win: just tell me what to look Bright?

Bright took his phone and zoomed the pic and showed something in the background... Win looked the pic thoroughly and his eyes widened..

Win: is that who I think it is??

Bright: hmmm

Win looked at the pic again...

Win: is it really me?

Bright: unless you have a twin brother, it is you.. what are you doing there?

Win: I dont know... where is this place? When was is taken?

Bright: its Singapore... It was taken a year back... I wanna know what you were talking to the person next to you in this pic?

Win looked at the pic again tried to remember something...

Win: I dont know Bright, I dont think I know the person in this pic... hell I dont even remember what I was doing there..

Bright: please Win try to remember..  this is my friend Gus.... after this he disappeared I wanna know what he was talking to you???

Win: Iam sorry Bright... I dont remember anything...

Bright: WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER? IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME..

Bright shouted at Win... he was frustrated... he has searched his friend for long time, when he was almost given up, he felt like he got something or is it not anything at all?? Win stood there startled at the sudden raise of voice.. a little angry at Bright... it's not his fault for not remembering..

Earth: hey Bright even I was there, i went with Win for some project there.. he was only out of my sight for five minutes and this might have happened during that time... but I can assure you that, it might be nothing they could have just talked about directions or food... all I wanted to tell you is I didnt come across this guy... so if you think Win was hiding something then it is not possible...

Bright looked at Win, yes it could be completely nothing and a coincidence too..... he saw that Win was hurt and angry... he wanted to tell sorry..

Gun: let's get going..

Gun pulled Win along with him as they went to the car with Newwie....
everyone took their own car which they came to go to the restaurant...

Win: p' is it my fault that I cant remember sometimes...

Win asked in the low voice if Gun and Newwie were not listening then they wouldn't have heard...

Gun: Win it's all a misunderstanding... its not your fault that you cant remember something that happened long time ago...