chapter-5

Iam introducing Ohm Pawat as medical examiner

Iam introducing Ohm Pawat as medical examiner......  a hot medical examiner... if you guys want him to be paired comment about it and who do you want..

Give me your feed backs about this chapter too 🙏🙏🙏

____________________________________________

It took 4weeks to finish the security system and Gun asked them to take one to two days off and can resume work afterwards....

Win: hey Bright, let's grab dinner and head home.

Bright: ok iam little tired you drive?

Win: ok

As they headed to the parking lot they saw someone waiting near their car... it was Jane..... Bright looked at her confused.

Bright: why are you here?

Jane: aren't you happy to see me.

Bright: no. Not like that I thought you were out of city and wont be back for another week

Jane: we finished early... I missed you so I came back rushing.... oh hey Win how are you?

Win: Iam fine. How are you?

Jane: good...

She gave a genuine smile that Win was taken back.

Bright: I didnt know you were coming... so we made plans.... dinner plans

Jane: oh it's ok... I will join you guys.   Later we can go to your home. Is it ok with you na Win?

'Jane seems nice' was Win's first thought how can he hate her if she acts all nice...

Win: it's ok I will go home and order delivery you guys carry on.

Bright: No, no we made plans so let's go.

Jane: yes I was the one interrupting.

Win: No *smiling* I dont want to be third wheeling.

Jane and Bright looked at each other and smiled.. Win could see comfort in Bright's eyes, he felt his chest tighten for a second. 

Bright: then we will drop you in your house first.

Win: no I can go by taxi.

Bright: did you forget what I asked..

Win thought about what Bright was asking then remembered that he has asked him to drive...

Win: ok.... give me the keys.

Jane was confused at what was happening...then she saw Win taking the driver seat and Bright taking the passenger seat of the car.... she was watching the events unfolding before her quietly.

   As they reached Win's apartment

Win: good night Bright, good night Jane.. have nice time.