chapter-2

Ok guys.... initial chapters maybe boring coz it's mostly introduction of the characters and the role they play... bear with me na---
-----------------------xxxxxxxxxx--------------------

Saying Bright was startled is an understatement... when Win said he was going to be his boyfriend.. all Bright could think was it's some sort of game they were playing. But then he looked at Win who was still smiling and holding his hands, he felt somehow he is not playing. He tried to wriggle his hand from his hold. But Win kept a strong hold on his hand.

Win: be my boyfriend na....

After coming out of the initial shock

Bright: who are you? I dont even know you??

Win: then become my boyfriend and get to know me..

Bright: now stop saying boyfriend ok.. first iam not into guys and second I have a girlfriend...

Win: oh... this was what you always say...

Bright: always?? Do you know me??

Win: ofcourse I know you, we would always end up loving eachother...

Bright: stop talking nonsense.

Win: Iam not talking nonsense, you were my boyfriend in our previous life we didnt get to have a happy ending, so we are given a chance now..

If Bright has thought Win was crazy, now he is thinking about institutionalizing the guy. So much for first day of work..

Gun: hey Win, stop with the playing... we have work to do

Win: awww p'Gun you are no fun. Cant I have a handsome boyfriend...

Gun: Win.. you are scaring the guy.

Win winked at Bright and Bright cringed for a second..

Win: let's play later na... p' is getting mad... p' Gun what do you want? Why did you called me?

Gun: the short video for the game should be ready in one week, I want you to lead that project.. Bright will help you... if you need ask Earth and Mild for help... one week Win that's the dead line..

Win: ok p'... how long you want the video? and do you want me to put the new characters?

Gun: hmmm. Make it a 2-3 mins video just introduce one main character... Newwie finished the programming of 3 characters so far... ask him about it.

"You look super cute for a suspect"

Gun rolled his eyes on hearing the voice. Off clearly showed irritation and glared at the newcomer... Bright and Win just stood there unable to understand the situation...

Gun: oh thank you officer Tay.. I know I have killer looks...

Tay: its detective...

Gun: oh! Really... that's a miracle to be achieved with that mini brain of yours

Tay: AI'Gun

Gun: Win why are you standing here? I gave you work, go finish it.

said in a most authoritative tone that Win couldn't speak anything except to drag Bright along with him. The other officer who came along with Tay was starring at Bright and Win for a long time.. Bright held his gaze with him for almost a minute before breaking it and moved on from the spot.

Bright: who are they?

Win: who?

Bright: the two people who came... p'Gun doesn't seem to like them...