Chapter Seven

Silverpaw found himself in a mountain he stood there for a while.  And then he smelled it a rabbit.  He followed the scent until he saw another cat standing in front of him.  

He was a full grown tom with red fur.  He also could see the muscles rippling through his pelt.  He was walking away.  But then he spoke.  

"Where are you going." Now Silverpaw was really freaked out.   And he started to run.  But in a second he was pinned down with the tom on top of him.  "Skyclan is in trouble you must help them.  You must give up your land to us."  

Silverpaw just stared at him.  Who is this cat he thought.  Then his question was answered.  "Skystar get off of him"  He looked towards the voice and saw him it was Duststar. 

 Even though he had never seen him he had heard the description of him so many times.  "I would expect better from one of the original leaders.

  I was alive when you got your nine lives."  Even though I was just a kit.  And you pledged not to attack random cats."  "This cat isn't random Skystar snarled he's here so I can warn him about Skyclan." 

"Oh and also aren't I one of the leaders of Starclan he growled. So stop telling me what to do."  "Oh shut up" growled Duststar.  "You watch over your cats, I watch over mine." He nodded to Silverpaw. 

 Silverpaw really didn't want to be involved in this. So he was starting to sneak away when to his surprise Skystar walked off with one last glare. 

 Duststar sighed.  "I feel bad for him losing his clan."  "But he can't expect another clan to just give up there territory to Skyclan."   He's been acting up lately.  Been getting mad at everybody.  But there's nothing we can do.  Silverpaw just stared at him. 

 All of the descriptions he'd heard of him were of him being super old but he looked so young.  "How are you so.... so young" he asked.

  He immediately cursed himself for saying that out loud.  But luckily Duststar just laughed.  "Then he said when cats go to Starclan they can choose to look at there best, not when they died." 

"So this is me from when I first became a warrior."  "Oh" Silverpaw said.  "But now Duststar said let's get to the point."  "Wind will be sharpened and the clans will shred."  Silverpaw just stared at him.  "What?"  "You're waking up Duststar said goodbye until we meet again." 

 Duststar thought sadly to himself we will probably see each other very soon.  Silverpaw woke up.  The first thing that he thought was The Wind will be sharpened and the clans will be shred.  What does it mean he thought?  

He looked around the apprentice den Sharppaw and Shredpaw were gone.  But the rest were still sleeping.  Where could they be he thought.  It was about midnight by the look of it.  Why would they leave.  But he decided it was nothing.  He went back to sleep quickly.  Wind will be sharpened and the clans will be shred.

Have a guess what the Prophecy means?  Say down below!!