Chapter 15

Silverstrike turned his head slowly, "Well" the old tom meowed, "who are ya?" "Did you come to watch that?" "I always do" he purred. Silverstrike was still not over the shock that he has failed Skyclan, Skystar had warned him, He was supposed to save them, and it was too late... And suddenly he realized that this nice old tom was his enemy, he had let them down, there was no point in living anymore, Silverstrike's mind was battered, he wasn't fit for the rogue life and now he snapped. He pounced the old tom and grasped at him, he twisted and turned as the old tom yowled with fury as Silverstrike scratched and he was about to make the final blow when he saw the scratches the destroyed look on his face, and Silverstrike looked down at himself, he was- "you monster" he yelped and sprinted off. He had just finished his thoughts. He was a monster, what had happened to him... He didn't know...

He was supposed to be the good guy and here he was doing exactly what he was trying to stop, he was a worthless piece of dung that should go rot.

And then he realized, he had a purpose in life, and his destiny was to stop Shredtail, and no matter what happened he would make sure that he would not fail. Everyone he ever loved was counting on him, whether they believed him or not, he knew.

He was Silverstrike, son of Snakefoot and Mapleleaf, parents that barely cared for him, brother of Sharpclaw and Wispfire, One of them was insane the other he didn't know if they were on his side or not. Whether they were with him or against him, he was still there kin, some better than others. He would not go down like this, a coward but that wasn't what he wanted, he wwanted to go down as a hero. He was Silverstrike, his ancestors were from Starclan and thats all you need to know. It was time for him to step up to the role he'd been hiding from, the meeting was tomorrow night. And he would save Windclan, save all the clans. 

                                          "My name is Silverstrike, this is my story"