SIETE

7 // SO FICTIONAL = TAN FICTICIA

Farah remembers the tears.

of course, she remembers the breakdowns that came with the heartbreak. it was inevitable yet the misery felt like it lasted a lifetime. after melancholic Taehyung left, woeful tears used to surprise her at sudden times of the day and her body turned into something so weak, her anger was directed onto everybody else. she didn't want to exist without him. the tears were mad, disappointing.

why did she ever cry over someone who was going to leave anyway?

but what she remembers more is the happy tears. the tears that didn't feel constricting, miserable and exhausting in manner. no, these were the droplets of water that held the purity of love, utopian emotion and the essence of touch when it wasn't there.

the happy tears were due to the happy smiles, happy laughter, happy memories, happy words, happy faces and happy touches. warmth. the happy universe that her and Taehyung had created, where their thoughts revolved around each other like the solar system does around the scorching sun.

the cheerful tears were the ones so emotional that the colossal depths of her heart had resounded Taehyung's name. there was always something about his name. it's sound.

when Taehyung would tell her what he loved about her, taking his time as his finger slid down her face, from her nose to her thighs, down her body. the tears didn't stop when Farah realised Taehyung noticed the smallest of things. he saw her in a way no one else in her life had ever seen her. he didn't want to know what colour her hair was but what her laughter sounded like (especially when he made her laugh) and the variety of smiles she showed.

when he'd have to be away, or need to be on his own, Farah remembers how delighted he would make her even when they were apart. being apart meant still being as close as ever. even oceans apart, Taehyung knew exactly how to make Farah feel loved and embraced. she remembers kneeling down in front of one of his hanged, button up's and crying whilst clutching the material. her hands stroked every button, down the sleeves as she remembered his words and the romance.

"let me talk to you."

Farah snaps back to reality. this is another moment where she wants to cry. her emotions are getting to the best of her and it's impeding.

Taehyung and her sat in silence for exactly five minutes (she counted) until he opened his mouth, unable to continue any longer. the show had barely started and they were both bored, on edge as they sat silently. there was so much unspoken between them and they knew it was suffocating.

Taehyung groans, chair at a respectable distance away from her. "am i not supposed to talk to you for hours whilst we sit next to each other?" he questions, glaring at her.

"yes." Farah replies, eyes focused ahead at the ceremony that's beginning. it's possible for them to not say a single word to each other unless necessary. "don't speak to me."

"come on." Taehyung's voice is a deep whisper as he realises the award show is starting. Farah clenches her hands in her lap, clutching her dress because the two words triggered her memory to remember his "come on princess" when he'd tease her, smiling.

"let's talk whilst we can." Taehyung sighs, not giving up as his whispers grow more urgent. this time Farah looks at the grown man, glaring at him behind eyes full of inevitable fondness. she can't let him see the genuineness. "we're authors of a best selling book..." he says as a way to persuade her into talking to him. his eyes are soft as she looks, the darkness of the room hiding his shadows yet the light of the stage enlightening his shrewd features and gestures.