AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE = NOTA DEL AUTOR

"you felt familiar the moment i met you. a lovely sort of deja vu. when we spoke or laughed or danced i became overwhelmed by the powerful sensation we had been here before. and when we kissed, i felt the energies of a thousand lives on our lips, as though my soul had known yours all along."
— Beau Taplin

//

this book means so much to me. writing and rereading it was like giving myself a warm hug, patting my shoulder and telling myself that it's okay to feel.

this book was easy to write. i won't lie to you. this book just as my others, contains a lot of me that i needed to write about. i didn't draft the chapters beforehand, i challenged myself and wrote as it went along. it was such a graceful experience and now, this book has become one of my proudest works.

what did you enjoy?

i realised when writing the fifteenth chapter that the book is short. very unexpected of me. this is probably my shortest story? yet it took a piece of my soul and heart. i wrote it to perfection, in a way i haven't written before.

in terms of the ending, i believe that Taehyung and Farah were meant to meet but not stay together. it's funny how love works.

despite its shortness and lack of present movement in Farah and Taehyung's trip to Spain, i hope you felt everything.

i fell in love with Farah and Taehyung as a whole, in here.

thank you to everyone for supporting me, whenever i post something new. i hope to publish this book, Sharing the Credit on Amazon next! it would mean more than the world, if you could support me by buying it in the future. your support drives my motivation and i thank you all for commenting, voting and reading. thank you.

everyone who commented and motivated me along this lovely journey, you know who you are. many thanks to you, i wish you all the best. i hope you know how much it means to me to know you're there.

goodbye Farah and Taehyung :")