Thank you Remi

"To a great mind, nothing is little."
-Sherlock Hoemes

POV-BLYKE
     "Really Isen," Remi squealed at me, "You couldn't possibly have any worse timing!" I couldn't do anything but barely stand infront of them. How was I supposed to know that he was having some sort of crisis? Oh wait, I already found out.
     "Remi, I-i," I tried to find the right words,"I was getting ready this morning, and he left me, I didn't know that-" I was interrupted by her hand in my face. It didn't matter what I said, she wasn't having any of it. "Just help Isen to the nurse." Remi exclaimed, knowing that I wouldn't back talk her.
     I put Isen arm over my shoulder as Remi walked into the classroom without us. "What are yoy doing?" Isen started to through a fit, "I've taken many blows from you before, I can walk on my own!" I just shook my head, "Remi made me feel bad about what I did, so don't get used to this, ok."
         While we were walking the school's bell went off, signaling that class had started. "Fuck!" I screamed and scream that echoed throughout the hallways. "Fuck!" I heard another voice yell. We're not alone.

        A couple seconds later there was a boy with black hair running past us. I looked over my shoulder at him and noticed that he stopped in his tracks, oh shit I'm gonna die, thats John! I look forward to see that we are close to are destination and start to speed walk.
      When we reach the door to the infirmary I try to do a little ninja move, that's not obvious at all(lies), and try to avoid eye contact with the doctor.

     After we're both scolded I slip out of the room to try my way back to class. I might not want to be there, but I have way too many skipped classes already on my record.
       Theres no one in the hallways except the occasional student walking to the bathroom. although when there hadn't been a single other person for a while I felt somebody grab my wrist tightly and drag me somewhere.