I identify as Pikachu!

"Our veiw on the world is truly shaped by what we decide to hear."
                      -Whilliam James

POV-BLYKE
     "You caught me," I said putting my hands up, even though he wouldn't see them.

      I head to my room quickly so nothing would happen, theres been way to much going on and the last thing I need is another run in with John. Plopping down on my bed I feel my phone vibrate. Please be Isen saying 'sike' and that I can go back to his dorm.

      Waiting a minute for my body to finally move, I grab my phone only to see a text from Remi. Maybe Isen told her to text me for him? Ok, now thats just digging deep. I can't see what exactly what it is though without opening my phone cause its says its a multi media text.

    I turn unto my side so I can free my other hand and unlock it.

----
5:47pm.

Pink_pikachu- okay I feel bad
For just taking Isens word on
this!

Pink_pikachu- I need to know
the truth!

Pink_pikachu- What is going
on in this photo?

Pink_pikachu- I mean cause
differntAngles can see
differnt things

Pink_pikachu-
*insert photo that Isen took of John and Blyke*

_____

   Oh holy Seraphina, what am I suposed to say to her? That picture looks really bad. "Why the fuck did you do this to me Isen!" I emphasized the first part, so I could get my frustration out without screaming.

    Sitting up on my bed I just click straight to the call botton, hopefully this will be an easier way to clear things up. The phone barley ringed for a second before Remi picked up.

    Then the questions started, "So tell me everything!" She yelled into my ear. Should I tell her the truth or make something up and blame it on something like bad timing and angle? I mean its not like it was anything I personally did that got me in that situation.

    After a silent second of deciding I thought it would be better to tell her everything. Well almost everything, I thought it would be exposing John too much if I told her about his habit of cutting and me helping him clean up the cuts.

----
Hello Fantastic readers, I didn't want to update thos too late so its a little shorter than what I've been trying to make them recently.

I've also been procrastinating alot, I promise I wont ever leave writing for the day before ever again. I learned my lesson, I had the worst migraine yesterday so I had no choice but to write it today.

Also real quick, thank you all so much for 8k reads, never thought this book would actually get any reads at first but you all proved me wrong!