Smile

"If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours."
-Dolly Parton

POV-BLYKE
         John slowly turned his head to see Isen. Why do I have a feeling I'm about to die, I have no clue, I thought I would have a way out once Isen was here, but now I just feel like I'm in deeper shit.

          "What do you want?" John asked not even trying to hide his frustration towards bring intruppted.

       I guess I didn't realize when Isen had pulled out his phone, cuase all the sudden I we were hit with the blinding light of flash photography. "The fangirls are going to love this!"Isen muttered to himself along with a few other things I couldn't understand. Something like, no Idea's for this week, and he always loves putting blackmail in the school news paper. Finnialy he shouted at me before running away, "This is what you get for touching my pens!"

     After Isen had left John finnianly decided to move, "Your stupid friends, always ruining the mood!" What mood? There never was any mood!

    I look over at him to see that he has taken this time to leave, Finnialy!  I decided to head off to my own class, that should be more than half way over. While I'm walking Im desperately trying to get what just happened either somewhat compromised or just forgotten. To tell the truth, this whole day has got to be the weirdest so far, and first period isn't even over.

      Wait I take that back, the day of the pancake incident wad deffently the weirdest. I started laughing to myself, "I will never look at smiling faces the same again!"

*time skip*
(Brought to you by this school is Hell foundation)

  Finnialy, lunch! I can talk to Isen about that photo he took and if I'm lucky get him to delete it.