webeendidknewyougay

"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire."
       -Charlee Bukowaki

POV-BLYKE

"And then when I was walking back from helping Isen to doc's, per your orders, he pulled me into a random hallway and bam, what you saw in that picture!" I explained to Remi over the phone. I tried not to talk so load cause John was in his room and I didn't want him to hear me talking about him. I also mau or may not have called him a bastard several times and know that he would kill me if he heard that.

The phone was silent for a little bit. "You like him, don't you!" She shouted more telling than asking. No no no, I don't like John. He almost freaking killed me, and my friends! "Remi, I think thats all in your head," I declared confidently.

Remi started talking again right as my door opened, "You do, the way your talking about him, you may be coursing him out but thats just denial my good friend. Trust me! That picture is all the evidence I need."

"You okay Blyke? I heard you scream a little bit ago," I turn to see John standing in my door way. I drop my phone in shock. This is the worse timing I've ever seen, you'll understand in a second.

As predicted the next thing to be heard from the phone laying on the ground was a loud inhumane screech and then the words that made my day even worse. "You like John!" Why does my life hate me so much?
      John seemed unfazed by the phone, acting as if it was no news to him. Still he just stood there in the doorway waitimg for an answer. "I'm fine! Just on the phone with Remi." I stuttered a little jumping off my bed to grab my phone. John and I might have been silent but Remi was still shouting over the phone.

      Once the quietness seemed to reach her she shut up for a little bit. That was until she started calling out to me asking if I was ok and if she had killed me with her statemeant. Although, thanks to that Im as good as dead!

       I still haven't moved from when I picked up my phone, but the person infront of me seemed to be getting closer by the millisecond. Before I knew it my phone was taken from my hands and he hung up on Remi. Why that little. . . I swear, you don't hang up on my friends! I went to reach for my phone but he wouldn't give it to me. "So whats this about you liking me?" John asked in a much deeper voice than a minute ago.

        "I never said I did, Remi was just going on about somethings . . ." I defended myself until John took one step closer to me. I went week at the knees and I know he noticed cause he then decide to push me back unto my bed.

---
Hello Fantastic readers, I thought this day would never come, but I'm pretty sure we all know whats going to come next!
A warning in advance though, Like I said at the beginning of this book this is my first fanfic, and along with that I have never wrote
smut/lemon. So it might be bad.

Also on another note can we talk about this weeks episode of Unordinary,chapter 189, I love Isens react to everything so much!