AUTHOR's NOTE

As I promise this is the sequel of my previously published story entitled I'M YOURS TO KEEP (Norminah version). This time though CAMREN will shine. This is my third editing because 1st: I'm keeping the original version of this, a ShizNat fanfic I pledge my loyalty to them, a lovely yuri couple, because of them different story ideas crossed my mind since 2011, the year when I started to write; 2nd this is an original tagalog-english version story; and lastly obviously this one, a Camren version fanfic.

The Norminah story still continues in this story but more focused on Camren, how they met, how they fell in love. In this story too I did a year jump which is a 2 years time jump. I deeply apologize first because no matter how I edit it to the fullest I still couldn't get the right process of medical terms or how they works, especially in the hospital, I'm not really fan of hospitals because you know many people died in the hospital and I don't want to see a person dying. And thanks to the God Almighty I'd never been admitted to the hospital. And speaking of dying I never read a Camren fanfic especially if one of the Fifth Harmony members die. I want a happy ending, don't ruin it.

And please don't put a hashtag Camren if in the end they're not together, it's frustrating! So expect to read a happy ending Camren fanfic in all of my stories. It's just a story, so in a story they're happy while struggling to be happy, we already hurt in a real life situation about Camren because of fucking shitless, nonsense PR Shawmila (wa nako kasabot gyud, piste!).

Reading a Camren fanfic was my escape if I'm frustrated and stressed, it make me smile and go on with my everyday boring life. So please spare me! For once I'm escaping from reality in order for me to go on in my everyday life. I'm not telling you to stop writing if nothing came cross in your mind about happy endings because of what I've write. Just put a warning, I beg you. If you didn't appreciate my story then the back arrow is always available for you to click it. I want a happy ending of Camren if not in real life, then in all of my stories they are happy. My fiancée is reading it too and she hated it when Camren didn't end up together or one of them is dead (you really have an amazing mind). That's all. Thank you for reading my rant. You're free to skip this to Prologue if you don't want to read this.

Don't say and please stop saying I love you to a person if we really didn't mean it and also you couldn't love two persons at one time, it's not called love anymore. I notice in every story I read, having a paramour is okay and have an amazing life in the end together with their current partner and it is rampant, I don't know why you have to make stories like that, I hope it all remained in your story (if you're writing one) so I didn't read one of those. It's not a good example having a paramour while you're in a relationship and saying I love you to those two persons. If you're in a romantic relationship you only say I love you to one person only, not two nor many. Having a paramour is losing respect to a person and always remember that women deserve respect. Just put a warning. I hope it all remained only in your story, not in real life, having a paramour is not good, trust me, karma is digital, it will slowly killing you, you think it's okay, then you're completely wrong, it was like you're digging your own grave. I know you will say that it's love, but hey if you think it carefully it's not love anymore. Advice from me and my fiancée, when you fell in love always bring your brain along with your heart, don't let your heart overrule your brain when it comes of loving. We only spend 100% in our everyday life so learn to divide it, from God, to our family, to yourself, to your environment, to your friends and it's up to you for the rest. Learn to respect. Thank you and keep writing. Camren is still real, bitches!! Fuck you Shawmila, you're more delusional than us!