9

AFTER Camila do her rounds, she went to Ally.

"Mila, hi!" Ally greeted happily to Camila when she saw her.

"Hi."

"How can I help you?"

"Oh," and she took her ID and handed it to Ally, "Sir Doctor said that I will give this to you so I can access 17a."

"Oh, I see," and she accepted it, she face the barcode to the scanner but it denied the access and her brows furrowed, "is this your first day at 17a?"

"Yeah, she told me to come here."

"Sorry Mila but it denied your barcode," and show her sympathetic smile.

"Damn, where is she this time?"

"Looking for me?" she asked when she leaned in to Camila, so close to its ear.

Ally was trying to hide her smirk.

Camila was touching her chest after she heard it, especially it's so close to her ears, sending shivers to her spine, "fuck, why you did that?!"

"What?"

"You scared me!"

"Oh, I'm sorry."

And she sighed, "fine, I forgive you, I did what you've told me yesterday, I followed your instructions but it denied my access."

"It's because I told Ally not to, I went to Dr Hansen first, so from now on, you Dr Cabello was my mom's doctor."

And Camila glared at Ally and saw her shrug, "okay, fine."

"Do it Ally."

"Yes Sir Doctor," and she face the barcode this time to the scanner and it beeped, she saw the elevator door opened then she give back Camila's ID, "sorry Dr Cabello, Head's order."

"I hate you," and she accepted her ID and pin it back to her lab coat then she give Lauren a death glare and march to the elevator.

"Peace," Ally said with a smile towards Camila.

"It's not Ally's fault," Lauren said to Camila when she followed her, "I want us to go together," and she stepped inside.

"Whatever," she said without looking at Lauren.

Lauren just give Ally a glare to hide it to herself and Ally gave back a teasing grin and she shook her head then the elevator closed.

Ally immediately sends a text to Normani and Dinah: the SSCamren has sailed! and she giggled after sending it and she's back to her work.

"I'M sorry earlier," Lauren said after stepping out of the elevator when they reach 17a, hands in her pocket.

"Just don't do it next time, please? Ally is my new friend and I don't want to break her trust to me."

"Why you say so?"

"Hello, she could think that I'm lying so I could enter."

And Lauren nod, "I promise it will not happen again, I will not mind if you smack me, punch me or anything and you're right."

And they look at each other. Brown orbs met emerald one.

"Why you did that again?"