4

LAUREN caressed her bruised knuckles over the gauge, she had no clue why but she's worried, maybe because as per Ally said yesterday Camila will see her today. Is it because of the contract? she thought and she get sighed. Is she worried because there's a possibility that Camila will choose the temporary contract? And let out a sigh again, looking down at her gauge covered knuckles, Camila might see it, so she removed it and covered it with cream so Camila will not notice. Then she heard a knock then saw Ally's head peeking between the spaces of the open door.

"Are you now ready to see Dr Cabello?"

"Yeah," she simply answered.

"Okay, I'll be back with her."

"Thank you," and Ally left with a smile, she touch her chest, it was tightening and feel her heart beat, 'fuck, why my heart beating like this?' and she calm herself and breathe slowly.

CAMILA rested in her shared office of the other doctor who was in day off today, after her 2nd operation that day and she was glad, like the other three operations before, it was successful. She was about to took off her lab coat after removing her stethoscope out of her neck when there was a knock.

"Uhm it's open," and she saw the door slowly pushed in and she saw Ally, "hey Ally."

"I finally see you."

"Just ended an operation, what's up?"

"Sir Doctor was ready to see you now, are you ready to see her?"

"Oh my God, I almost forgot, give me a sec," and she arrange her lab coat took her stethoscope and hang it again around her neck.

And Ally chuckled, "you really are something."

"What do you mean?" Camila asked while combing her brunette locks, facing the mirror.

"Did you met Normani?"

"The nurse, yes I met her, why?" and she now put her hair in a ponytail leaving some bangs.

"She was like our radar here, she likes you then it means that you're a good person."

"Wow, I didn't expect it, I still have flaws if you don't know."

"Each one of us have that, so no worries, you're not the only one."

And Camila smiled as an answer, "I'm glad I make some new friends here."

"Why Mila, you don't have one? How about Dr Mendes?"

"Ugh that shithead, I'm still on my first week here and he already hit on me."

"Ooh that's low."

"I know right, I really don't care about him."

"Hm it looks like there's something you wanted to tell me."

"I'm a lesbian Ally."

And Ally secretly smiled, "that's okay Mila I understand, we're still friends though."

"Thanks Alz, I'm ready."

"Then let's go."

And they left the office, taking the hallway to Lauren's private office.

ONCE they arrived, Ally let Camila in but of course she knocked first before leaving Camila alone with Lauren.

When Camila got in to the office she saw unexpectedly Dr L sleeping in its office desk, arms up and its head is above it, so she tiptoed approaching her. She got smile when she saw once again the calmness in her face while sleeping, "you're still gorgeous while sleeping," and she giggled, then put aside the few strands of raven hair covering its face, she stared at her for a few seconds and got smile, "you're the reason why I wanted to stay," and she got smile, but it quickly fade when she saw her move a little so she quickly move to the chair and sit there, she took a side glance and saw her waking up, she even saw her stretching, breasts now visible underneath its blue long sleeve, her tie was loosen, the raven hair doesn't notice her so she observe her more by side glancing her and saw her wiping its lips checking if she had some drool, then finally the raven hair notice her, she secretly bite her lips fighting her laughter when she look away because its emerald eyes was staring at her.