8

DINAH did as what Camila told her, so first thing in the morning she went to Clara's private room, early in the morning, Ally and Mani even assisted her.

"So, she accepted it?" Ally asked, when Dinah told her the worst possibility if they didn't do it quick, as per Camila requested since she's still not allowed to go to 17a floor.

"I think so, that's what I understood, we're doing a race against time," and saw her nod, "we'll do it quick, don't tell Lauren, okay?"

"I will distract her."

"Please do," and she look at to Mani, "baby the chest radiograph?"

"It's ready."

And Dinah nod, "Ally we're starting now."

"Sure," and she left, guarding the 17a elevator, thankfully Lauren is in its office in 17th floor.

CAMILA was pacing back and forth inside her office, biting her fingernails she couldn't sleep so she went to JCI hours early than her time-in. She received a text from Normani that they already began what she was requested from them yesterday and here she was waiting for them.

After minutes of waiting, there's a knock in the door so she quickly open the door herself and she saw Dinah and Mani and she immediately let them in.

"How was it?"

"Luckily we got it, in the nick of time," Mani said with fear.

"Why?"

And Dinah replied, "well Lauren almost caught us, thankfully Ally distracted her and said that I forgot to check auntie Clara's BP so I was there and well Mani she quickly hide from the nearby room," and she handed Camila the results.

Camila accepted it, "thanks for this and for the quickness."

"I have to do it on my own and we're the one who supposed to say it to you, thank you Walz."

And Camila smiled, "we're reaching for one goal here."

"You're right."

And they froze when they heard a knock and they're all watching each other. Camila bite her lower lip and answered the door, she let out a huge sigh when she saw it was just Ally so she let her in.

"Smallz you almost give us a heart attack!"

"Oops sorry guys, I almost had a heart attack too!"

"Allycat thank you," Camila said sweetly to Ally then she hugged her tight.

"Thank you? We must say it to you."

"That's what I've said to Walz here," Dinah said patting Camila's shoulder.

"Thank you." And they do a group hug.

"Uhm is it too much to ask if you can cover for me for a while?" she asked Dinah, "just in the morning."

"Oh, DJ can do it, no worries," Ally said.

Dinah and Mani nod at the same time, then Dinah said, "that is easy Walz, leave it to me."

"And—"

"We'll just say to Lauren that you need to run some important errands," Mani cut off.

"Thank you guys, really."