10

"THANKS for not hitting him, I don't want your hands to be tainted off of that jerks face," Camila said while they're walking in the sea wall hand in hand, she didn't let go of Lauren's hands when they went out of the restaurant, she even lace it with hers and Lauren just let her that makes her happy.

Lauren didn't mind though, Camila's hands was fit perfectly in her hands, "well, almost, but he didn't raise his fist at you and if he did well he will surely meet my fist too that to be planted on his jaw or on his chin, I will not mind though."

And Camila smile, "you're really sure of banning him at JCI starting tomorrow?"

"Yes I am sure, JCI doesn't want doctors like that, as you noticed the other 7 doctors, Dr Hansen, Dr Malik, Dr Mahone, Dr Styles, Dr Grande, Dr Lovato and Dr Hernandez are more on attitude."

"Wait, wait, Dr Hernandez, is it Ally?" and saw her nod, "she's a doctor too like us?"

"Yes, she is, she's my 2nd in command after mom was in coma."

"So she took a leave for being a doctor to assist you?" and she saw her nod, "now I know, but why are you calling Shawn barbie face?"

"Oh you heard that, well he looks like a woman to me, so I called him barbie face and his face is pale as mine and not as tough as the other man, look at Dr Mahone, Dr Malik and Dr Styles, compare them to him."

And Camila laughed, "barbie face, I really didn't realize that, yeah, he's a barbie," and she chuckled.

"Date huh?"

Camila got blush, "oh uhm—"

"Its okay Camz," and they both stop, taking a seat on the vacant bench.

"Camz huh?"

"Well they call you by your nickname Mila, so I go for Camz."

"I like it Lo."

"Okay."

"I'm really sorry for what barbie face said."

"Its fine, I really don't mind, I kind of expected it, it's not what triggered me most, it's about you that's why I snapped at him."

"Yeah, I admired your calmness."

"Thank you," and she look at to Camila who is now staring at the beach that is in front of them with smile in its lips and she got smile.

"Is there something in my face?" then she look at to Lauren.

"Nothing it's just—you don't have a boyfriend do you?"

"No, I don't have one and—I don't like men, I really don't know why."

"How about your parents?"

"They kicked me out after knowing that I'm a lesbian/gay."

"Oh, is that the other reason why you left LA?"

"Yep, it's the other reason."

And Lauren nod, "I'm sorry."

"Nah, its okay, I'm happy living by my own, I'm free, no one dictates me what to do or not, but I remained my communication to my sister, so it's enough."

"Yeah, you're right," and she massage Camila's hand, "well, you already know my mom and my dad I never took a chance to get to know him because of some reasons," and Camila touch her hand, caressing it.