7

CAMILA stirred from her sleep and immediately tend on her pounding head and she knew she was having a hangover, "oh my god, I hope I didn't made a mess," she groaned, her eyes still close, she slowly get up still holding her pounding head, now sitting in the bed, she slowly open her eyes but the light was blinding so she closed her eyes once more, she slump back down, staying there for a minute before moving. She still doesn't have a clue that she was not in her own bed, she didn't mind though because the softness of the bed is the same, but then the event of last night came back in her mind so she snap her eyes open and roam around, she quickly get up, realizing that it was not her own room! Because one she had band posters everywhere, 1D, Lana Del Ray, Fifth Harmony but this room had none! The room is manly, dark colours.

"Oh my god where am I?" and she quickly look at her body, checking if she's wearing anything, she let out a sigh of relief because her clothes is still on her body, just her sandals were off, "thank god," and she saw a side table and a frame in her left side she took one of it and widened her eyes, because she saw Lauren and an older version of Lauren, she cover her mouth, her eyes widened, "I'm in Lauren's room, in her own bed!" and she shriek and let out a giggle and slump back down to bed, rolling from left to right, she then grab the pillow knowing that Lauren use it, she brought it to her nose and inhale its scent and she sighed and embrace it tightly to her body, thinking that it was Lauren's body that she was hugging, "it feels like I'm embracing her," and she shriek again but stopped when she realize something, "oh no, where is she? She might wonder that I'm taking too long to sleep, I don't want to ruin our friendship that is starting," and she put back the pillow, getting up and away from the bed, she put back the frame down then she arrange the bed, she look around the floor and found her sandals and wore it, she look back at the bed, hoping she could lie down again, she had a good rest, she slept like a baby, before she left, she left a note thanking Lauren for letting her sleep.

Camila has now a full view, it was like she was in an apartment but smaller than hers. There was only one room and a living room and a small kitchen, she didn't saw Lauren around so she went out. She stop in her tracks when she saw it was a corridor, a very silent corridor, she could smell the scent of JCI, where is she? She took a steps, finding the exit, after a couple of steps she finally saw a door, a glass door, she bite her lip and push it open, she heard a beeping sound and a hiss, "am I in a hospital?" then she took a step and saw the heart monitoring machine it changes from time to time, sometimes lower, sometimes higher, an oxygen tank, a drainage bag then finally a hospital bed and there's someone lied in there, she took a step and widened her eyes because it was the same woman that she saw in the frame, old version of Lauren, then and information cross her mind, "she was—"

"My mom..."

Camila heard that familiar voice and she look back and saw Lauren taking a step towards her.

"That woman was my mom, I bet you read the paper you handed me when were in the office lab."

"Clara M Jauregui..," and she look at to the unconscious woman.

"Yes," and she caress her mom's cheek, "she's been here for years, her heart is still beating, I sometimes saw her tears so I couldn't let her go."

"What happened to her?"

Lauren close her eyes, fighting the tears and the memories slowly creeping in to her mind then she answered, "there was a bullet centimetres away from her heart, I'm afraid to pull it off because I don't want to lose my mom, I love her," and her tears fell freely down to her cheek, "I don't want to lose her."

"There's possibility that her heart will got affected once the bullet pulled off."

"Yes."