6

IT'S 8 in the evening when Dinah went to Lauren's office, she knock first, when she heard her permission to enter she followed.

"Hey Lauser," she greeted when she open the door of Lauren's office.

"DJ, come in and have a sit," she motioned the vacant chair in front of her office desk, once Dinah settled she immediately asked her, "what is it?"

"If it's really okay with you, you know."

"Tell me."

"I know you're busy, but I will try, come with us, we're going to celebrate, Mani is my fiancée now, it will not take longer and I will not force you if you don't want."

"What time?"

"9, is it okay?"

"I'll try but I will not promise."

"Of course, uhm—"

"What?"

"Uhm—"

"DJ."

"Dr Cabello."

"What about her?"

"To what happened to auntie Clara, I saw Dr Cabello's skills, remember the night when there's two patients brought here with gunshot wounds? One of them is hit same as auntie Clara's, she did it well like it's nothing, she can take a look," she suggested.

"I'm close to this DJ, thanks though."

And DJ nod eventhough she's disappointed for Lauren not taking the shot, "okay, I understand, but, she's not what you think she is," and she notice her reaction, it's a good sign, "I leave now," and she left, leaving Lauren alone.

And it made Lauren for thinking, she stood and look for Camila's files, she went back to her seat and study it, she let out a sigh, DJ was right, "mom..," she moaned, "give me a sign please," and she heard a knock after DJ left, "come in," the door to her office opened and Ally peeked in, "hey," she said.

And Ally went in, "hey Laur, DJ invited me, are you coming?"

"I don't know."

"Laur, you have to go, go out sometimes, auntie Clara might fault herself for locking yourself here in JCI, in your office or everywhere in the hospital, go breathe some fresh air, for once."

"Are you coming too?"

Ally shook her head, "I'm sorry, but no, Troy is coming back from conference and he will treat me to dinner later, he will fetch me," she referred to her husband, Troy Oggletree who is a lawyer.

And Lauren nod, "okay."

"Please go with them, for me? Its okay if you will be late, its DJ we are talking about here, your bestfriend, remember?" and saw her sighed and she got smiled.

"Fine!"

"Yes! Thank you Laur, she told me one thing too."

"What?"

"Mila? I mean Dr Cabello, DJ seen enough of Dr Cabello's skills and she was sure that Dr Cabello can handle your mom's condition, give it a try please, you know that we have to take risks here, please understand," and saw her nod, "thank you Laur, I leave now," and saw her nod once more and she left.

LAUREN was late for good 15mins everyone was there in the club, her 8 doctors and Normani. DJ saw her and it wave at her so she wave back and approach them.