Epilogue

CLARA couldn't contain her happiness after hearing her daughter that it now engaged to Camila. Ally, Dinah and Normani too was happy upon hearing the good news. With this, they celebrate.

After months of preparation, Camila and Lauren's wedding day came, this time though Ally is the wedding coordinator who is now 3mos pregnant. Dinah and Normani is searching for donor too, hoping that it will be successful.

Lauren couldn't believe that this big day will come, all she thought the past two years was only grieve, worst case is Clara might be dead if Camila didn't came in JCI, in her life to straighten her out, pulling her out of oblivion. In front of her was her fiancée, dressed in white pearl wedding gown, her in white tux, necktie on her neck since she hated bowtie, white gloves in her hands, Camila too. Camila Cabello, soon to be Cabello-Jauregui after finalizing whose surname will prevail once they got married and have child on their own. In front of her is the beautiful who could counter her everytime she acted stubborn and hard headed, didn't afraid to correct her everytime she made mistakes, makes her from bad to good if someone messes with them. Surround them was the people who wanted to witness this tying knots. Clara, Ally, Normani and Dinah who witness their ups and downs were there too. Camila's family didn't go but they send an invitation so it's up to them if they come or not.

Camila on the other hand didn't falter the happiness in her, her cheeks hurting and she didn't care. They will be having a new chapter in life as married couple and she knew, those days before this big day, she couldn't forget, because without them she will not meet a certain Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Being afraid is there, Lauren told her too, they guessed it can't be helped as long as they will work it out. As what Clara always told them, family first, yes they treated their patients as families but hey, there are other families who could take care of them and they're not alone.

When Lauren and Camila heard that it's time for their vows, they both cried while telling their vows to each other. It was sincere and full of messages, full of love and they both knew, they're not alone of crying.

And the priest finally bestowed the blessings of them as married couple, Mrs and Mrs Cabello-Jauregui. Lauren lift the veil that covered Camila's gorgeous face, she held her cheeks, caressed it with her thumb and kiss her with passion which her wife gladly accepted. Her heart was now burning in passion of love for her wife Camila. It'll not be cold anymore because Camila was there ready to melt it with love and acceptance once more.

FIN.

A/N: That's it co-CS, the ending of "Melt my Cold Heart", the sequel of "I'm Yours to Keep." I apologize once more for the wrong grammar as I always said I'm keeping the original version of this, a ShizNat tagalog-english version, who inspires me to write. They're fiction characters but they teaches me everything. They're my first ship. I apologize too if you got offended by me, I'm just saying the truth.

(There's always a time for our hearts to be cold once there's someone who hurt us, breaking our sane. But there's always a certain someone who is willing to melt our cold hearts, melting it with love. It's not always because the people surrounding us give us love, especially our friends, family and most especially there's Almighty God who loves us unconditionally.)

You're free to comment and suggest. Thank you for voting my other stories, I appreciate it a lot. I'm here to inspire readers, make you cry, make you hopeful, because hey, there's always a light in every darkness, there's always an exit in every entrances, there's always an exit in every mazes.

Sayonara! Hountoni arigatou minna-san!

Until next time! 

Keep the SSCamren afloat.