2

CAMILA and Normani met the mother of Taylor while they were on their way to the office. The mother thank Camila to the fullest almost praising the doctor like what she did to the other doctor, Lauren. Camila saw the happiness on the mother's face and she was happy. After it, they continue their walk to the office while talking, getting to know each other.

"Ally," Normani happily greeted the petite frame blonde, "Dr. Cabello is here."

"Thank you so much Mani," and she hugged her.

"You're welcome," she said accepting the hug, "I leave now," and saw her nod, then she turn to Camila, "Mila, I leave you now to Ally and I hope you will make a good decision, it's nice meeting you again and see you in the hallway," and she hug her too.

Camila reciprocate the hug, "thank you so much Mani, yeah I'll see you in the hallway," and Mani left.

"Dr. Cabello?" Ally said with a smile, "come follow me."

"Okay," Camila replied then followed Ally."

While walking to the creepy hallway because it was so silent Camila asked Ally, "where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to the Head, she wanted to talk to you, don't be nervous okay?"

"Okay, if you say so, I'm Camila Cabello."

"Ally Brooke Hernandez," Ally replied with a smile.

"Where are we? It was so quiet, I've never been here before."

"This is a private floor, but the Head will explain it later to you, sorry if I cannot explain it thoroughly, I'm not in the position to tell you further."

"Its okay, sorry for asking."

"Its fine, no worries," then she stop her tracks when she saw the glass sliding door, "we're here, wait here while I inform the Head that you're here."

"Sure, I'll wait," then she saw her entering the glass door, then she patiently waited.

After a few seconds she saw Ally.

"Come in now," she said when she pushed further the glass door.

Camila followed and entered, she was surprised because she saw another door which was opened, it was a few inches connecting to the main door, she saw on the other side a box with couple of number keys, just like a passcode box.

"I leave you now here Dr. Cabello."

"Sure, thank you," and she entered the other glass door aside from the entrance, once she was in, it automatically closed and a beep.

"Come in Dr. Cabello."

Camila heard it so she turned around and saw the doctor that didn't leave her mind couple of minutes ago, the same doctor with a calm and peaceful face, the emerald eye doctor.

"Don't just stand there and sit down."

"O-Of course..," and she walk towards the table and seated in the vacant chair, once she was settled her brown eyes roam around the office, it was spacious and simple, don't have enough furniture, 

," and she walk towards the table and seated in the vacant chair, once she was settled her brown eyes roam around the office, it was spacious and simple, don't have enough furniture,