12

DINAH keep poking Lauren on its side, when they tease her about the kiss. Ally joined too and they keep teasing Lauren who is still keeps smiling. Few feet away from them was Camila and Normani having a conversation. They were happy that their friend finally smiled after 2yrs of isolation and the reason behind it is Camila. If they knew from the start that Camila is the only one who can make Lauren smile, then for all those 2yrs they've been hunting for Camila to come to them. But fate brought them together and it's a good thing. Patience is  a virtue indeed.

"Take care both of you, okay?" Camila said to Normani.

"Of course, I will surely enjoy myself," and she look at to Dinah, now her wife with a smile.

Camila look at them too, then her eyes brought them to Lauren who is now laughing and she wanted to see it everyday.

"Look at your other half, she was smiling now, all thanks to you."

"She just need some push and I did, she really is gorgeous especially when she's like that."

And Normani smiled, "you love her, don't you?"

And Camila nod, "there's n denying it, yes I am, I'm waiting though."

"Just wait for her, I'm sure she feels the same too, Dinah, I and Ally saw it."

"It looks like, it's me and Lauren for whole three days."

"Yeah, Troy was taking Ally for a vacation, spend more time with her, okay?"

"If it's okay to God then I will."

"He will," and her beeper beep, "oh no, it's time for us to get going."

"Yeah, congrats again," and she embrace Normani, "Mrs Hamilton-Hansen," she teased her.

And Normani giggled, "finally, it's a good combination," and Camila nod at her, approving her, "baby it's time," she called to Dinah.

"Oh shoot, I almost forgot," and she jogged towards Normani, then she hug Camila, "if Lauser still frozen when she's around you, better to make her melt."

And Camila laughed, "I will try."

"See you in three days Walz."

"Yes, take care of Mani okay Cheechee?"

"Of course, then take care of our Lauser."

"If she let me then I will."

"Group hug!" Ally said, opening both of her arms.

Then they do a group hug, this time with Lauren and Troy.

After that, Dinah and Normani left for the honeymoon, followed by Ally and Troy who will pack their bags tonight because early in the morning is their flight to England.

Then Lauren and Camila were left in the venue. Taking the motorbike again, Lauren took Camila home, this time in Camila's apartment.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I am, it's just that—I will miss them you know, hours in JCI is kind of boring without them."

"Yeah, you're right, uhm—did I scare you?"

'Did she meant about our kiss, because she really did follow Dinah's lead.'

"About the kiss I gave you," Lauren continued when Camila didn't answer.