14

THE day of the operation came. Lauren and Camila looks like a married couple. They eat together for breakfast, preparing for the day together, arranging each other's clothes together.

"Are you ready?" Camila asked to Lauren when she arrange Lauren's necktie.

"Yeah, I am."

"That's good, keep it up until we've finish the operation," and she rub her chest, "okay?"

And Lauren nodded with a smile then she kissed her, "I love you."

"And I love you too Lo, let's go?"

"Yeah," and she grab her lab coat, and wore it, then they went out together.

THEIR friends are already in Clara's room, Ally, Dinah and Normani, even the nurses who assigned that day. They give each other a knowing look when they saw Camren getting in together. They even do a group hug.

"Lauser did the staff already knew what they are doing?"

And Lauren nod, "we already gave them a heads up."

"Lauren," and Ally give Lauren a hug, "you can do it, just relax, your other half is there with you, trust each other."

"I know Ally, thank you."

"Good luck, both of you," Normani said.

"The others are waiting in the OR," Dinah said.

Both Lauren and Camila nodded with a smile.

"Let's get ready," Camila said and all of them nod.

And Lauren nod at the two male nurses.

The two male nurses nodded, they unhook the drainage bag and hook it beside the bed. Then they rolled Clara out of the room up to the Operating Room. Camila chose a 9am operation, the time when she injected the EDTA to Clara.

Lauren was fidgeting, her hands are shaking then she felt someone touch her hands and lace the other and she saw her girlfriend smiling at her, giving her comfort.

The other three smiled when they saw it. Lauren now was calm and they're glad for Camila's presence.

When they reach 15th floor they saw the others. Troy and the other 5 doctors are there for support. Nervous was visible to them and they can't fault them.

"Laur be strong," Troy said while patting Lauren's back.

Each of the other doctors gave Lauren a hug, giving their good lucks and lastly their closest friends, Dinah, Normani and Ally.

"Good luck Lauser," and she look at to Camila, "Walz?" and she saw her nod.

"You can do it both," Normani said.

"We will."

"We'll offer prayers," Ally said.

"Please do," Camila said.

Lauren and Camila look at to each other then they both nod and entered the Operating Room. The light turns to red, indicating that there's operation in the inside and not available at the moment.

It was all ready when they entered. The nurses are now ready too for the operation. Camila move to the other side and Lauren to the other side. They both look at to each other, waiting for the 9am to strike.