11

A/N: The wedding ceremony here and the reception are based on Philippines tradition. Why? I didn't know how foreign nations do their wedding tradition. That's all.

CAMILA smiled when she saw Mani, "aww you're so beautiful," and she do a side hug, trying not to ruin Normani's make-up, her hair and its white long elegant white wedding dress.

Today was Normani and Dinah's wedding. They had fun at bachelorette's party last night, trying not to be wasted, especially Normani.

"Shut up Mila, I'm trying to calm down here because of nervousness, I'm freaking out."

"Don't be oh my god, you're still beautiful though, I know Cheechee will try her hardest not to fall her jaw once she sees you."

"Mila!" and they both chuckled, "where's Ally though?"

"Helping the wedding coordinator, it looks like Ally is your wedding coordinator right now, does your hired wedding coordinator even know how to do her job?"

"I know, Dinah was pissed when our original wedding coordinator was backing out saying she was more needed in Paris."

"Duh as if she really want to do it, trust me she was backing off because she found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her."

And Mani chuckled, forgetting that it was her wedding day, chatting with Camila Cabello is fun, you couldn't stop from laughing, "and where did you get that info?"

"Lauren," and she grinned, "she research it, she even stalk her twitter and other social media accounts."

"Damn, it looks like I am giving you an advice now that you must take Ally as your wedding coordinator once you and Lauren decided to settle in."

"Settle in? Mani she didn't even courted me, though I understand because we're preparing for Mrs J's upcoming operation, but still, but she's showing me signs though."

"There! It started there! Remember when I told you about Dinah's courting me for 1 year, it was a start, believe me, but what if instead of courting you she proposed to you immediately? What will you say? Will you agree?"

"Its okay, why not?"

"There, I got you."

And they both laugh.

"Don't stop updating us regarding auntie Clara's operation okay?"

"Of course, I will, straight from the source," she referred to herself.

"You did make a big impact."

"If you tell me, Lauren could do it too, but you know—"

"She's messed up, I know, Dinah believe that too and she understand."

"Cheechee was just afraid to confront Lauren to tell her the truth."

"Yeah because she was like a mad werewolf, a wild bear, name all the wild animals in the jungle."

"Yeah, I'm thankful though because Cheechee kept her notes."

"Yeah."

"But enough for that for a day, today is your wedding day! You must be happy because your dream finally came true!"

"I know!" and they shriek, giggling like teenagers.

And Camila's phone beep, she took it and open the message, "it's Ally, she said it's ready, your family in the nick of time came and Dinah's mom are there now," she said to Normani putting her phone back to her purse, "you're ready?"