𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

3k reads already! tysm, i love you all <3
forever grateful for the support~

Felix had never liked silence.
He didn't exactly know why, but it had been like that ever since he'd been a little kid: he could just not stand being in places where he was not allowed to talk, nor sneeze, nor cough... why had humans been given ears, if not to listen to something?

Still, the Hufflepuff couldn't help but longing for that quality he so much hated; and had he not been involved in a difficult fight against his Housemates he would've definitely found it very funny, how he had actually come to want it to be silent.

The thing is that Hufflepuffs were way too energetic: he could not blame them, by any means, – he was apart of them himself! – but sometimes he had to admit that it didn't always come in handy.

That moment, for instance, was a perfect example of that: he could not understand how his fellow Hufflepuffs could not see how stressed and tired their Head Boy looked?

Not that Felix could really say for sure what Woojin was feeling during now, – he was as different to the boy as one could imagine – but it was still pretty clear to him that all that mess wasn't helping.

Trying to think of a safe way to get everyone quiet, he automatically got up; and after having brought both his index and thumb to his lips, he made a whistle so loud he could've given Madame Hook a run for her money.

"Keep silent, 'Puffs!" he said, only now realizing that everyone's gaze was on him. "It is under my impression that we are not exactly helping".

A soft murmuring immediately broke off, but Yunho's strong voice was enough to top it: "Right! So, Woojin, what's the matter?"

The Head Boy shook his head: Felix wondered what was going on inside his head. As a way of supporting, he added: "C'mon Woojin, you know we can be trusted". A positive response followed his words.

Woojin gave a shrug, but eventually decided to open up: he told everything about the Headmistress' visit to the Hospital Wing, and how Chan was still... unable to do his duty; how Mrs. McGonagall had gotten suspicious for no reason (he'd made sure to mark that passage well), and had demanded a meeting with the both of them; how Chan didn't know anything about it and wasn't in the condition to go either; how he was sure that his friend would've gone immediately had he heard of it... in short, he needed two great excuses – one to keep the friend from going (and possibly knowing), and one to have the Headmistress believe he was busy somewhere else.

"You could say Bang Chan is still too fleeble to attend", suggested San after awhile (where the room had been filled with the strangest sound Felix had ever heard being heard in there: silence).

Woojin shook his head. "Wouldn't work. Chan's been feeling well today – too well, truth be told. Tomorrow he'll be the most annoyingly energetic person in all Hogwarts".

"Tell her he had to solve a fight between two students!" said Lia, a strange smirk on her face.

"And how should we find two fighting students to keep Chan away at the exact needed time and at the exact given place?" asked Taehyun, a bit of sass audible in his voice. Felix had never really got to know him that well, but the guy had always given him this aura of superiority... it looked like his being the top student among fourth years played some wicked jokes to his ego.

Lia rolled her eyes. "We won't need to find them, Kang. In fact, we already have them here – would you like to hang out tomorrow? You know; together, at around six... near the Gargoyle corridor, perharps? How should you like that?"