𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐃...

Chan was about to have a mental breakdown.

He could just feel it in his veins, about to creep up as his mind tried to keep him grounded; he knew he couldn't allow himself to have one – not now, not here at least.

"Ahem! Pay attention!" he roared. "Shut up!", he might've screamed, but that didn't really sound good. Not in front of the Headmistress' office, anyway.

In front of him, chaos reigned. Who would've thought Hufflepuffs could hold so much strength within them, he thought as the two he was coping with were having a very heated argument right in front of him – despite being in front of him, actually, since he had been confident that his presence alone could stop them from fighting each other.

"He jinxed me!" protested Lia, the girl. "He spilled my tea on my coat!"

"I did not" said back the other Hufflepuff – Chan didn't know him, but he seemed to be either in his fourth or fifth year.

"I don't care who did what" said Chan, finally managing to get between the two. Mrs. McGonagall will have already told Woojin everything she needed to, and I did not even come! I will have to go up to her and personally apologize.

"Well, and I don't care about what you care about" snapped back Lia. "He attacked me! I insist he gets detention!"

A loud chatting broke after her words. "You will both get detention if you don't stay quiet!" Chan was running low on possible ways to keep them calm.

Lia looked like she was about to protest, but a voice stopped her, just in time: "Lia, sweetie, calm down!"

Yeji appeared completely out of the blue, pushing two witnesses aside. She smiled at Chan, and then focused on the Hufflepuff – who she seemed to know quite well: "It's tea, which basically means water" with a quick hand movement, she cast a spell which dried the coat's surface, managing to do what Chan had been meaning to for almost twenty minutes, at that rate.

She then turned to face the boy: "Taehyun, say sorry" she commanded. And, before he could speak: "Lia, say sorry".

The two Hufflepuffs looked at each other, and Chan was surprised to see that there wasn't hatred in their looks, but fear.

Why would they be scared of each other? he questioned, they surely didn't seem worried one minute ago.

His reflections, though, were interrupted by Woojin, just entering the corridor.

As soon as the Hufflepuffs saw him, they wuickly dissipated. Yunho and San happily high-fived him and raised their thumbs up, and Woojin smiled back.

"You know what, Taehyunie?" Lia's voice suddenly sounded very awkward. "It's definitely a hundred percent my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm sorry I accused you".

Taehyun smiled back, just as awkwardly. "It's no problem, don't excuse yourself! I should've answered differently – a girl is always right, is she not?"

And with that, the two ran away, arm in arm, stopping only to say a quick "Hi" to their Head Boy.

What the actual fuck. Chan turned towards Woojin as well. "Was she mad?" he asked, referring to the Headmistress. His fingers were playing nervously with his blonde locks. "What did she say? Did I get detention? Does she want me to come visit her some other day? Do I have to go and say my sorrys or-"

Woojin shook his head. "No, no, no and no – don't stress so much, damn! She simply wanted to ask us about how we've been doing as Head Boys, and if we've noticed any oddities. I said we're doing well, and that we haven't noticed anything to be extraordinarily off. Did I do wrong?", he then asked, since Chan was not answering, but he was smirking. "Should I get back and tell her you hate it? I can do it immediately".