43🔥 Romantic Like

Hope your research goes well

After Hoseok regained feeling in his legs, he and Yoongi unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom.

Not really expecting SeokJin to be seated on his bed glaring at them with his legs spread, elbows placed on his knees, and hands interlocked in front of him.

If Hoseok and Yoongi weren't madly in love with each other, their hearts would probably be beating a hundred miles an hour with attraction for the elder male in front of them.

"Jinnie-"

"I know you're loud, but didn't think you'd that loud in bed, Hoseokie," SeokJin teased with a slight smirk on his plump lips, causing Hoseok to blush a deep red while Yoongi simpered.

Jin stood up, walking closer to the frost elemental that was standing next to Hoseok, Hoseok gave Jin a warning look despite how flustered he was moments ago.

Jin raised an eyebrow at him, "Protective? Cute." he goaded.

Yoongi cocked his head at Jin, "You seem off." he commented as he stared Jin up and down.

Jin looked over at Yoongi, "How would you know? You don't even know me."

"Don't need too," Yoongi remarked with a shrug, "I know about you from Hoseok, and i've seen you before Jin-ssi."

"Hyung," Seokjin corrected him, "I'm your Hyung."

Yoongi nodded, "Jin Hyung, then."

Hoseok was nervous as the two interacted. SeokJin was his best friend while Yoongi was his soulmate, the two needed to get along or he doesn't know what he'd do if they didn't. He didn't want to have that tension around.

Jin chuckled at that, looking back at Hoseok while suppressing a smile, "I like him." he commented, which had Hoseok letting out an audible sigh of relief, Yoongi giving him a bemused expression.

"Did you think he wouldn't?"

Hoseok shrugged, "Jin's... picky, to say the least." this had Jin letting out a laugh.

Yoongi hummed, looking back over at the elder male.

SeokJin had his arms crossed over his chest, scrutinizing the two, "So, I assume you guys can kiss and be... intimate without any consequences. From Hoseok's erotic moans-"

"SHUT UP, JIN!" Hoseok shouted, covering his face as he threw himself on his bed out of embarrassment.

Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah we can, we kissed about a week ago and nothing happened after that."

"Trust me, I know, Hoseok came back to the dorm looking like he ate ten bowls of ghost peppers." Jin commented with a laugh, Hoseok groaning into his pillows.

Yoongi couldn't help but wonder how the two knew each other, how they became so close with each your. Of course, Hoseok had talked to Yoongi about Jin, but he's never went into detail about where they came from or how they met.

Plus, Yoongi's never truly asked.

A moment of silence fell on the three, Yoongi about to bid his farewell until SeokJin said something.

"Prove it."

Hoseok sat up on his bed, his eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean-"

"Prove the touching isn't just between you two, touch me."

Yoongi's eyes widened, Hoseok's doing the same.

"NOT LIKE THAT DUMBASSES!" SeokJin assured, rolling his eyes at the fact they even thought of that, "I mean like, touch my arm or something, prove that-"

Yoongi grabbed SeokJin's wrist before he could keep talking, staring into SeokJin's eyes which morphed into orange out of instinct; Jin's whisp hovering near his head. Yoongi's eyes were icy blue as he and Jin had a mini staring contest, Jin surprised at the fact he felt no pain at the fact Yoongi had grabbed him. And at the fact his whisp wasn't behaving erratically.

Once a couple beats had passed by, Yoongi let Jin go, "It isn't just between us," he assured, his eyes going back to brown. He walked over to Hoseok, kissing the fire elementals already red lips, "I'll see you tomorrow." he let his hand go through Hoseoks red hair before he walked towards the door.

"Nice officially meeting you, Jin," Yoongi smiled at the elder before walking out of the dorm room, a hood over his head to cover his hair, since he couldn't really be in the fire elemental section without consequences.

SeokJin, stunned, looked over at Hoseok while nodding his head, "He's a keeper."

Hoseok let out a hearty laugh, "Trust me, I know."

<><><>

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

Is the first thing Yoongi heard when he walked back into his dorm room, the elder's eyes widening as he looked at Jungkook.

The younger was pacing around their dorm room, his head in his hands pulling on his, already disoriented, blue hair. The temperature in their room was freezing, a mist visible near the walls, which didn't affect either of them but this only happened when a frost elemental was distressed.

Jungkook was clearly feeling, and looked, that way.

Yoongi quickly walked over to him, stopping Jungkook's pacing by grabbing his shoulders, "Jungkookie, what's wrong?!" he inquired, his voice loud.

Tears filled Jungkook's doe-y brown eyes, his heart beating way too hard in his chest, his breath coming out short and labored. His hands shaking as he interlocked them.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he realized what was happening.

Jungkook was having an anxiety attack.

"Jungkook, you need to breathe for me, please, Kookie," he pushed Jungkook over to his bed softly, "remember the grounding words? To calm you down? Repeat them with me, okay?"

The younger quickly gave a shaky nod, "Music, art, Hyung." Yoongi began to say, Jungkook repeating his words with a shaky voice.

Eventually, Jungkook's breath evened out, his heart beating at a normal rate, his hands no longer shaking, but he still had tears gathered in his doe eyes.

Yoongi pouted, he hated seeing someone he loved with all his heart hurt.

"What happened, Jungkookie?"

Jungkook exhaled, the breath coming out shaky, "I think I like, SeokJin-"

"Well-"

"Not a friend like, Hyung," Jungkook interrupted, looking at Yoongi with a defeated expression, "A romantic type of like."

Yoongi couldn't hide the surprise that showed in his eyes.

DOUBLE UPDATE