2.

Too stunned to answer, you just nodded at him as he stood behind your back. Unable to stop yourself, you openly stared at his gorgeous reflection in the mirror before you.

The man was absolute perfection. His tall and muscular self seemed to drown your own body, towering over your head. The mop of silky black hair that sat atop his head was somehow a perfect mix of messy and neat, tempting you to touch it.

When he looked at the mirror to your reflection you stole your eyes away with lightning speed, embarrassed at having been caught staring.

"Shall I start?" He spoke again, this time more loudly. You nodded again, still not having reeled from the shock of his beauty.

He tilted your head back into the sink and you met his eyes for a second, staring into his deep brown orbs upside down. Instinctively, you closed your eyes to avoid the awkward eye contact.

You could hear the sounds of him grabbing some cloth, and then he was suddenly lifting your head. You opened your eyes only to find him sliding a towel under the back of your head, positioning it over your clothes to ensure they didn't get wet.

He lowered your head back gently and you closed your eyes tight once again. When you felt his fingertips coursing through your strands, the hair on your arms stood up on edge. Your body was hyper-aware of his touch, goosebumps edging your entire skin.

It wasn't until you heard the sound of water that you finally force yourself to relax. 

'Its just the shampoo guy, why are you getting so sensitive?'

But the goosebumps stood right back up when he passed the cold showerhead over your scalp, running his hands through your hair right after.

Slowly and carefully, the man combed through your hair with his fingers. Meanwhile, you tried concentrating your thoughts on anything other than the feel of his hands in your hair.

'Who even is this guy? I haven't seen him here before. He must be new.'

"You've got great hair." The silence in the air was broken by his honey-like voice once again. It took you a whole second to recover from the shock of his voice and answer.

"Thanks, I grow it myself."

You almost cringed at the cheesy joke that slipped out of your mouth, blaming his touch for your weird response.

But when you heard the light chuckle he exhaled in a reply, you immediately forgot any embarrassment. His laugh was beautiful and contagious.

"No, seriously. I've shampooed a lot of hair since I started working here and yours is by far the best. It's so long and beautiful, so silky to touch." He continued, as if in awe.

You were afraid to admit to your own self how much the compliment affected you, the word 'beautiful' stuck in your mind. But you pulled yourself together enough to continue the conversation.

"How long have you even been working here? I didn't see you last time."

You hoped to further the conversation to topics other than your hair, and you'd found the perfect drift.

"I just joined 3 months back actually." He replied, his tone a little shy when he realized you knew he hadn't worked here long.

"Couldn't have washed that many people's hair in three months."

"Still, I meant the compliment sincerely." He defended, his hands now recoiling from your hair as he shut the water. You suddenly missed his hands but were relieved when they returned back shortly with some shampoo this time.

"I know, thank you. I was just messing around." You opened your eyes and smiled up at him, catching his gaze. He smiled back and his two large front teeth popped out, almost making you swoon right then and there.

'So cute.'