17.

"You said you wanted to talk. All my roommates are out tonight, so let's talk at my place. Unless you want Jimin around..?" Jungkook said passive aggressively and you simply shook your head. Jimin wasn't home either, you had made sure to text him to get out of there for the evening. But you didn't mention this to Jungkook because you were actually kind of curious to see what Jungkook's place looked like.

He led the way into the elevator, pressing the fourth floor button. Neither of you spoke the entire way to his apartment. He fished out the keys from his pocket and unlocked his apartment door, letting you in first.

You removed your sandals at the front, seeing him do the same. Then you both walked in and he led you to the spacious living room area. The apartment was unnaturally neat considering it was home to four guys. Jungkook had told you that he and another guy named Taehyung each had their own rooms since they needed to study a lot for college, while his other two roommates shared one.

You set your bag on the black and white sofa set and meant to sit down when Jungkook's voice stopped you.

"Not here. Let's go to my room."

You frowned in confusion. His roommates weren't home so what was the problem with the living room? But you didn't voice your confusion, your curiosity about his bedroom getting the better of you.

You were even more surprised at the tidy interior of his room. Jungkook had a huge, and you mean huge, king sized bed that took up most of the space. Other than that, his room was minimal and just contained a basic work desk and a desktop. There were a few disposable cameras lined up at a shelf on the other side of the room and pictures hung up beside them. You trailed your finger across the collection of games that adorned the shelf above desk and smiled to yourself.

Too busy taking in his room, you never noticed how Jungkook was in turn taking in your body. His eyes roamed across your back, over your firm but plump butt and across your willowy legs. He eyed your hair the longest, remembering how soft they had felt against his hands as he worked on them in the salon. He only hoped to hold them again, your soft silken tresses that had so mesmerised him even when he first met you.

All of a sudden you turned around and were shaken to find Jungkook looking at you with a bold intensity in his eyes. You gulped as he leant off of the door to his room and took a step closer to you.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked, still walking forward.

You stood your ground even as he approached, refusing to back up.

"I just.. I wanted to clear up any misunderstandings. Jimin is-"

Jungkook's groan cut you off.

"Are you capable of talking about anything other than Tiny Fingers?"

Your mouth dropped open at both the nickname and the accusation thrown at you.

"First of all, nice nickname I'm definitely gonna use that one. Secondly, excuse you! I don't talk about him that much. You're the one who clearly has a problem with him and I don't even under stand why. I mean, for one Jimin is Bi and prefers guys over girls. But even if you disregard that, he's like a brother to me, and in no way is there anything between-"

Here you were cut off again, but this time by Jungkook's lips.

Without you noticing, he had taken two large steps and closed the distance between you. Taking your face in both his hands, he pressed his lips firmly to yours and your eyes shut reflexively. 

His hands pressed against your cheeks and his tongue reached out to lick the entrance of your lips, coaxing you to open up to him. You did so without resistance and Jungkook smirked against your lips. His tongue darted in and out of your mouth in quick motions; testing the waters, teasing.

Your own hands suddenly came to life and you lifted them up to tangle them in his dark luscious hair that you'd wanted to touch from the first time you saw them. You tugged at his hair slightly and he groaned. You smirked at being the first to elicit a noise out of the other. 

Jungkook seemed to take that as a challenge because now he fully inserted his tongue into your mouth, exploring your dark cavern. Your own tongue battled with his in some sort of a game, trying to reach for his mouth and taste him.

But Jungkook wasn't having any of it. He pulled his tongue back in and coaxed yours out, only to then wrap his lips around it and suck lightly. You moaned at the feeling and Jungkook seemed to take more confidence from that. 

His tongue came in again and this time you let him dominate, simply playing along and putting up no resistance. If he wanted to do all the work, who were you to complain?

You never even realised when Jungkook walked you backwards until the back of your knees were suddenly touching his bed. You let out a yelp as you fell backwards, but Jungkook's arms came around your waist to cushion your fall. He climbed on top of you, the kiss becoming even more heated now. 

Since you were letting him control the kiss, you focused on your hands and slid them down his neck, rubbing it. Jungkook seemed to like that as he hummed, and you decided to explore further by letting your hands roam the expanse of his front chest which was semi-exposed due to his loose t-shirt. 

Seeing the jacket as an obstacle, you tugged it off his shoulders and down his arms then threw it away. Now your hands roamed across his hard biceps, squeezing the muscle and relishing in his fit body. His own hands were pressing against the curve of your waist, rubbing up and down, slowing reaching higher with every stroke.

In a sudden move of power, you pushed him to the side and he fell onto his back. Quickly, you climbed on top of him and straddled him.

"You frustrated me quite a lot you know, these past few days." You said, reaching for the hem of his shirt and tugging it upwards as an indication that you wanted it off. Jungkook cocked an eyebrow at your accusation, while simultaneously helping you take off his shirt.

"I was starting to think this immature boy, who is jealous of my brother-like roommate, is not even worth my time." You said huskily, your breath coming in pants. Jungkook growled at the way you said 'boy' and you found the animalistic sound extremely sexy.

When his glorious chest came into full view, your ran the tips of your fingers slowly across his abdomen and Jungkook sucked in a breath.

"But this is definitely worth my time." You whispered suggestively.