18.

"But this is definitely worth my time." You whispered suggestively, leaning down to kiss him again. This time you took control, guiding the kiss and ravishing his mouth while also exploring his chest with your hands. You rubbed one of his nipples and his groaned in your mouth, your ears relishing at the sound.

You pulled away just long enough to whisper in his ear. "That's a good boy."

Something triggered in Jungkook when you called him a boy again and in a swift motion, he flipped you both over. Your eyes widened at how quickly it happened. His eyes had a dangerous glint to them as he stared you down.

"Not today babygirl. Today is my day." He simply said, his voice laden with lust. He reached down for the hem of your dress and then looked into your eyes. You nodded earnestly and just as he began to slide his hand up your thighs, a loud noise distracted the both of you.

"Jungkook-ahhhh. Look who I met today. I made a new friend, come out and say hello!" A deep voice shouted, the sound booming across the apartment. 

You pushed Jungkook off of you in panic, realising that the door to his room was open and the view was directly visible to anyone in the living room. Jungkook caught his balance and strode over to the door with long steps, shutting his door with a bang and locking it.

"Son of a bitch." You heard him curse softly, while you attempted to pull down your dress and fix your hair.

"Kookie-ahhh!" The man called out again, this time closer. You raised your eyebrows at the nickname and Jungkook looked at you with wide eyes, his cheeks flushing a little at being exposed like that.

"Damnit Taehyung, you said you wouldn't be back until much later tonight!" He shouted back, one hand on his waist while the other rubbed his forehead. 

"Ah Kookie, why are you so mean to me all the time?" The voice replied, coming from right beside the door now.

Although you hated the disruption too, you couldn't stop yourself from giggling at the nickname again.

Jungkook passed you a glare, but you could tell how embarrassed he actually was from the way his ears turned red.

'Cute.'

A loud banging started on the door, making the both of you flinch.

"Open upppp! Meet my new friend. You're being rude to our guest."

"I already have..." Jungkook looked back at you. "I have someone over." 

"Oooh the more the better! I'm sure Jimin wouldn't mind, right Jimin?" 

Your ears perked up at the name. Meanwhile Jungkook stilled.

"What did you just say?" Jungkook asked, his voice incredulous. You got up from his bed and walked closer to the door, not believing your own ears.

"Yahh! Jimin says it's okay. Bring your friend out, we can all chill together. I brought drinks." The voice replied and if it wasn't clear before, it was clear now. 

"No way." You said, moving past Jungkook to unlock the door. Before he could complain, you threw it open.

"Jimin?" You called out, but came face to face with an unfamiliar guy. He seemed about as tall as Jungkook, if not taller, and stared down at you in shock. Your own eyes widened at the face that met you, the beauty leaving you awestruck. What was it with Jungkook having such attractive friends? Do all beautiful people walk together like a fucking cult?

The man in front of you looked back and forth between you and Jungkook who stood right behind you.

"Wha..?" 

If looks could kill, the poor chap would have been dead already. Jungkook was practically throwing daggers at him from behind you.

"Is that Y/N I hear?" Came Jimin's familiar voice from a little bit away, and you pushed past, who you assumed was Taehyung, to go out.

"What the hell?" You both said together as soon as you saw each other. Jimin burst out laughing, pointing at you.

"So I was right! Tae's roommate is the same Jungkook that you have a crush on." 

"Jimin!" You scolded him, your eyes wide and your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. This man never knew what to say in front of whom.

"What? You know each other?" Taehyung came closer, standing beside you and looking between you and Jimin.

"Yeah, she's the roommate I was telling you about." Jimin said.

"Ahh, the pretty one. I should have known." Taehyung laughed and you looked at Jimin with wide eyes. What was this man telling others about you?

"I was asking Tae to hook up with your lonely ass." Jimin replied to your glare with a wink and that only made you glare at him harder, your eyes widening even more.

"The fuck?" Came Jungkook's voice from behind all of you and you turned around nervously. He did not look pleased.