Chapter Five: Huge Misunderstanding

Kaminari and Jirou had moved to the floor, with all their paint items sprawled out in a mess beside them. Kaminari had the canvas and was sketching a comic-looking All Might that they'd outline in black later.

Jirou was on her stomach, playing music from her phone with her head in her hands, watching him. He was actually really good at drawing, despite his terrible lack of intelligence. No wonder he doodled in his notes all the time. She glanced at a digital clock that rested on her desk, which now read 8:25.

They'd only been in here for around an hour and Kaminari STILL wanted to die, he was good at masking himself with his stupidity though.

Bzzt, bzzt.

Kaminari's phone went off again, not bothering to pick it up.

"You want me to check for you since you're busy?" Jirou swung her feet back and forth bored.

"Uh. Sure," Kaminari shrugged.

She took his phone and found a goofy looking lockscreen of some ridiculous meme, he had TONS of texts from Ashido he was ignoring.

"You have 45 unread messages from Ashido," Jirou squinted.

Kaminari's heart pounded as his eyes widened.

"That was probably earlier when she was running from Bakugo-" Kaminari blurted, knowing very well why Ashido was spamming him.

"You also have one from Hagakure," Jirou read part of the text aloud. 'Hey, so bad news, I guess Yaomomo knows now t-'

Kaminari quickly swiped his phone back.

"Yaomomo knows what?" Jirou asked unknowingly.

"Nothing, she probably texted the wrong person- I don't know what she's talking about," Kaminari lied, silencing his phone and continuing on the canvas, trying his hardest not to scream.

I should've known once Hagakure or Ashido knew I'd be dead. Those two are gossip powerhouses, and together they create a warehouse with all the other girls.

His heart nearly dropped as he thought about Yaomomo knowing.

Jirou and her are like BEST FRIENDS. THEY TALK 24/7. THIS IS BAD. I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS.

"I never knew you were so good at drawing," Jirou didn't seem to notice anything wrong, infact she seemed somewhat placid.

"I get bored alot," Kaminari confessed, finishing up the sketch. "Now we just paint over it and then outline it once it's all dry."

"Sick," Jirou grabbed a paintbrush and took and array of colors in her hands. "What color should we start with?"

"Yellow," Kaminari offered.

"Of course you'd choose yellow," Jirou rolled her eyes, finally taking the towel from off of her head. She pulled at the strands that stuck out, wringing her fingers through her damp hair. She tossed the towel aside somewhere to pick it up later, tucking a strand behind her ear and bending over to paint the yellow.

A messy looking Jirou was something he hadn't ever seen either.

"So in Warhol's art he doesn't use actual skin tones to paint skin. All Might's hair would be yellow, but his skin should be something else," she said stroking a line of paint.

"Pink," Kaminari couldn't help but gaze.

"Bright blue background?" She looked up, and when they met eyes Kaminari diverted himself.

"Yea, that sounds neat," Kaminari shook his head, taking another brush to help. They laid on opposite sides of the project, listening to music and painting quietly. Although it was quiet, Kaminari's mind was pacing 100 miles a minute.