♡ Listen... ♡

Rani P.O.V

As Eclipse and I entered the monitoring room, we were bombarded with congratulations from our classmates, while the others were throwing questions at us left and right. Eclipse's quirk has been revealed fully to the class, at least, more than it had originally, and there were certainly a few questions about it.

It was only a matter of time before the teachers managed to calm them down and sent us on our way. Uraraka, Mina, Hagakure, Momo, and Jiro all walked beside myself and Eclipse as we made our way to the changing rooms, asking the questions they hadn't been able to back there.

The sun was setting by the time I was finally ready to leave. Taking off and putting on my Hero suit took some time as I wasn't completely used to it yet, but I at least was getting quicker than I was when I first got it. I threw my bag over my shoulder, grabbed hold of the door handle, and pulled it open, walked out, shut it, and then continued on my way.

The glowing sunlight flew in through the window as I walked the now empty and quiet halls of U.A, memories of the exam flashing by within my mind as I did so. Life had gotten so crazy since I started at this school, from meeting everyone in the class, the situation with the Villains and Stain, and then on top of everything normal school stuff like exams, I couldn't help but wonder if I'd ever get a break.

Before I knew it, I had found myself at the front steps of U.A. The light wind of the late afternoon blew my hair off of my back and to my left for a short while, allowing some strands to blow into my face at the same time. Despite this, my attention was locked into the setting sun directly in front of me, blinding but also enchanting me with its bright glow.

A small smile graced my lips as I gently walked down the steps, continuing my path on towards the gate. There was nobody there but myself and the sun, I had thought, but there was a third person too. As I neared the gate I noticed them, leaning against the wall with a frown on their face.

His bright yellow, spiked hair shined even brighter than it normally did, his face one of concentration as if he was lost in thought. As my gaze dusted over his expression and features, I was reminded once again of what had happened between us, and while everything was okay now, we still hadn't fully talked about it.

I took a moment to turn and look towards the sky, the wall of light behind me already beginning to be decorated in a dark blue, before eventually I lowered my head and began walking towards my classmate. When I arrived in front of him, we were silent at first, the two of us simply stood there in the company of each other. It would have been peaceful should everything that happened between not be on my mind.

Eventually, I took a silent breath before locking my gaze with Bakugou's. He was uncharacteristically silent as he waited. "Listen, Bakugou... We need to talk."

Bakugou took a moment before he reacted, almost as if he had to process my words for a second. He nodded his head in silence and placed his hands within his pants pockets, resting against the wall with his attention still on me. It freaked me out how calm and silent he was, but the first few words had already fallen out of my mouth.

Silence surrounded us once again as I thought over my next words. I hadn't really thought this through, so how was I going to go about this..? Surprisingly, Bakugou didn't start screaming at me and waited patiently. After a certain point, however, his voice suddenly reached my ears.

"Let me guess. It's about the kiss we had," He asked calmly, his arms crossed over his body. My eyes widen at first before I gently lower my head and nod. Biting my lip, I once again return to silence. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say at that point, not like I was prepared to have this conversation in the first place.

My eyes widened once again and I jumped for a moment when I suddenly felt a hand on the top of my head. My head lifted a little bit to meet Bakugou's gaze, who was staring at me with an expression I'd never seen from him before. He moved his hand through my hair, roughing it up before moving it to rest by his side.

"Don't worry about it, Princess. You don't need to say anything. Just forget it even happened, and don't let it bother you," He said, offering me a smile. My eyes trailed over his expression as I stood there dumbfounded. Bakugou, THE Bakugou Katsuki was acting like.. this? I didn't know this was possible.

A few seconds later, Bakugou turned around and attempted to walk away from me and the school, but I stopped him when I suddenly lowered my head again and spoke.
"I'm sorry..."

He turned around and offered me a confused expression, almost the same as the one I had given him.
"What are you sorry for?"

"I don't know... Everything I guess."

Bakugou takes a moment to look over me before he gently sighs, shaking his head in the process.
"Nothing to be sorry about, princess. But if you really feel that bad, there's something you can do."

I slowly raise my head towards him and offer him a raised eyebrow. Knowing Bakugou, this wasn't going to end well, but at the same time, how much did I really know about him?

Bakugou gives me a nod before his smile turns into a smirk. Something turned over in my gut as I waited to explain, but something already told me I wasn't going to like it.

"The old hag and my dad are hosting some sort of fashion show on the weekend, and recently one of the girls called off sick. They've been asking about you a lot, so why not only help them with their missing actress or whatever but let them talk to you themselves. I'd be killing two birds with one stone."

I blinked a few times at the ball of destruction in front of me, before a sudden large urge had be chuckling so hard that my gut began to hurt. I doubled over for a few moments, before eventually managing to calm myself down.

When I stood up and wiped a tear of laughter from my eye, I turned back to Bakugou and nodded towards him.
"You know what? Okay, that sounds perfect. What time?"

"Don't worry about the time, extra. I'll come and pick you up, okay?"

"Sounds fine with me, gotta ask though, what's with the extra nickname again? I thought I was princess?"

"Oh shut up! Come on, I'll walk you home."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The door to my home shut behind me, silence filled the area around me as owls sung in the distance. Bakugou had already left by the time I got inside, but at the same time, I was sorta glad for it. Not because I didn't want him to be around nor because I didn't want to talk to him, but because I had someone else I had to speak to.

Grabbing myself a small snack from outside the cabinet, I then made my way up the stairs and into my room, closing the door behind me silently. I sat on my bed with my legs crossed and my packet of food beside me as a quickly found my way to their contact.

Hitting the call button, I then placed my phone up to my ear. One ring, two rings, three rings, and then all of a sudden I hear their voice on the other end.

"Rani? What are you doing at this hour?"

"Eclipse, we gotta talk."