♡ Bus ♡

Rani P.O.V

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Can I ask a random question?" Eclipse says, turning to look at me for a moment with a smile. Her gaze only remains on me for a second, though, before she quickly turns back to the front and watches where she goes.

With a duffle bag on my arm, another bag over my shoulder and my free hand gripping the handle of my suitcase, I turned to look at my childhood friend and gave her a quick smile before turning to look in front of me once again.
"Shoot. What's up?"

"Are knees held on by anything or are they just sitting there..." she suddenly blurts out, causing me to turn to her again with a raised eyebrow.

A second goes past before I suddenly break into a chuckle, the entrance to U.A growing closer by the second.
"What the hell Eclipse..?! Where did that come from!" I say between laughing, attempting to catch my breath.

"It's a serious question!" She exclaims back, trying to defend herself. All I can do is continue to walk up the hill and shake my head, wondering what I ever did to get such a dumb but good best friend.

When we arrive at the classroom, everyone besides Aizawa was already present. As Eclipse and I entered, we were almost blown back by the amount of excitement everyone held. Deku, Uraraka, and Iida were the first to notice we'd entered, and quickly made their way over to us.

"Morning Eclipse, Rani," Deku says, giving us a smile.
"Are you two ready for the training camp?" Iida questions, clipboard in hand.
"Sure are!" I respond, giving him a bright smile in return. "But I gotta ask, what's with the clipboard?"
"Oh. This? Mr Aizawa asked me to take a few  things before we meet him out the front."

Eclipse and I both nod as his explanation, watching as he then turns around and begins doing his normal robot arms, this time with only one arm.
"Alright everyone! Now that everyone is here it's time we move out towards the bus. Mr Aizawa is already waiting for us out front, so make sure to get there quick! No detours!"

As Eclipse and I made our way out of the classroom door once again, our bags still in hand, Eclipse turns to me with a small smirk before leaning over, whispering into my ear.
"Jeez, sometimes I can't help but think he sounds like my mother."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Eclipse and I were one of the first people to arrive at the bus with Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Bakugou and Todoroki with us. The others arrived after a few seconds. Eclipse couldn't help herself from commenting, saying that if they'd been any later, and I quote,

"Mother would be giving you a stern talking to."

Their faces when she said that made me want to burst out laughing. No one but me understood who she meant by mother, and tying to hold in my laughter basically turned my face pink. Eventually, when I'd managed to calm myself down, I took a breath and turned back to Aizawa, who nodded at me and begun to speak.